Anyone who has had a C-section or given birth, sex question

Pandora said:
They're just fussy cuz they haven't gotten laid recently and they only have themselves to blame. :lol:

Maybe, but I am in no hurry to have sex... I am going to wait the full 6 weeks, maybe even 8 to make sure everything has had time to heal.

fly said:
Stupid people are the ONLY ones breeding. It is my theory that if this current trend continues, in 100 - 200,000 years we will have separate species.

The stupid people and....

According to your logic, the smart ones don't reproduce...:confused:

smileynev said:
The stupid people and....

According to your logic, the smart ones don't reproduce...:confused:
Obviously they do, but the reproduction rate is MUCH lower. And rarely do the educated, well feed, rich people cross breed with the idiots. Therefore, a new species is likely to develop...

fly said:
Obviously they do, but the reproduction rate is MUCH lower. And rarely do the educated, well feed, rich people cross breed with the idiots. Therefore, a new species is likely to develop...

My child is smarter then me.

Pandora said:
QFT

The world is overpopulated imo, especially with stupid people. And they are the ones doing most of the reproducing. Eventually we are going to run out of McDonalds for them to work at, and then what are we going to do with them?? :(

Send them to Georgia.....

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Good grief! And she did this 3 times :eek:

There were reasons....... the first one was needed because the kid was in serious distress (cord wrapped around her neck we found out), the second one because mommy was in distress and the third because we were told to.

BigDov said:
There were reasons....... the first one was needed because the kid was in serious distress (cord wrapped around her neck we found out), the second one because mommy was in distress and the third because we were told to.

I know it used to be that if you had a C-section with the first one, you had one for all the subsequent childrens. Now thats less common but, I'm assuming, after two c-sections they probably think its not worth the time and effort to try and shoot it out the third time.

smileynev said:
I know it used to be that if you had a C-section with the first one, you had one for all the subsequent childrens. Now thats less common but, I'm assuming, after two c-sections they probably think its not worth the time and effort to try and shoot it out the third time.

That's exactly what it was.... the doctor wanted to give her a chance with the second one, but that lasted about 5 minutes. We were told that any children after our second would be a scheduled visit to the hospital. I have to admit, that one was a hell of a lot more relaxing than the other two were.

BigDov said:
That's exactly what it was.... the doctor wanted to give her a chance with the second one, but that lasted about 5 minutes. We were told that any children after our second would be a scheduled visit to the hospital. I have to admit, that one was a hell of a lot more relaxing than the other two were.

I had a csecion for my first, because they thought the baby was big, and he was breech. Ended up he was breech, but only 6 pounds. My uterus is is funny shaped so anymore children we have I have to have a csection.

Also docors are doing less VBAC's (vaginal after cesarian) because of the risk of complications.

ChikkenNoodul said:
We are in the middle of both a baby boom and an infertility 'epidemic'

Its crazy when you read about some of the figures. Especially in parts of Europe.