Anyone who has had a C-section or given birth, sex question

You have 2 more weeks. As Spange said, you don't want to fuck around with your pipes.

Plus, intercourse is only a very small part of sex, as you no doubt have figured out in the past 4 weeks.

Sarcasmo said:
You have 2 more weeks. As Spange said, you don't want to fuck around with your pipes.

Plus, intercourse is only a very small part of sex, as you no doubt have figured out in the past 4 weeks.
seriously. i know so many women who have hemmoraged for one reason or another, the most common is premature sex. there's a reason why your doctor told you to not do it for 6 weeks.

Sarcasmo said:

Yes, like anal docking. You guys should give it a whirl.

Cute baby! COngrat again. I know you've HAD a c-section. But have you watched them? I would wait and do what the doctor says....All the pullng and streching of your insides...I;m surprised it doesnt take longer than 6 weeks!

OK, I asked an OB about this, here's what she said:

The vaginal discharge after childbirth and the discomfort if there are stitches are the biggest problems. The discharge is supposed to go from bright red to dark red to brownish to yellowish to almost nothing, then quit. Once the discharge has gone from brownish to yellowish the inside of the uterus is supposed to be healed, and it's safe from that angle. As far as stitches go, if it hurts much at all then don't do it.

I don't know personally, never had a baby, but that's what she said.

JaymieT said:
OK, I asked an OB about this, here's what she said:

The vaginal discharge after childbirth and the discomfort if there are stitches are the biggest problems. The discharge is supposed to go from bright red to dark red to brownish to yellowish to almost nothing, then quit. Once the discharge has gone from brownish to yellowish the inside of the uterus is supposed to be healed, and it's safe from that angle. As far as stitches go, if it hurts much at all then don't do it.

I don't know personally, never had a baby, but that's what she said.

Thanks Jaymie, that was lovely :eek:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Holy shit! You have to wait 6 weeks after having kids before having sex again?
I dont think I want kids anymore :(

They go in and cut muscles and soft tissues when there's a C-section involved- stitches, staples, the whole bit. Kat's doctor was pretty adamant about the 6 week deal, and if I remember right, her words were "you've just had a major surgery as well as a baby; your body needs time to heal"

It's just the way of it.....

If you can't wait six weeks, theres something wrong with you. Just ask fly, he's been waiting 6 years.

BigDov said:
They go in and cut muscles and soft tissues when there's a C-section involved- stitches, staples, the whole bit. Kat's doctor was pretty adamant about the 6 week deal, and if I remember right, her words were "you've just had a major surgery as well as a baby; your body needs time to heal"

It's just the way of it.....

C-sections are hardcore. My son's mom had one, and I was standing right there when they pulled out her entire uterus and laid it on her stomach. It was fucking harsh. I wasn't supposed to be peaking around the curtain they hung down over her chest, but I did. I will never forget that for as long as I live. :( :barf:

JJ Lady said:
Cute baby! COngrat again. I know you've HAD a c-section. But have you watched them? I would wait and do what the doctor says....All the pullng and streching of your insides...I;m surprised it doesnt take longer than 6 weeks!

Well, I didn't get to watch my c-section, I had a bad reaction to my spinal and wasn't concious.

HifiGirly said:
Yep, we learned our lesson and got an adorable child from it.
http://www.chapped.net/files/IMG_0983.jpg[/IG]
P.S. We plan on having another child in the next year, well getting preg. in about 9 months.[/QUOTE]

wait a year fool

HifiGirly said:
Yep, we learned our lesson and got an adorable child from it.
IMG_0983.jpg

P.S. We plan on having another child in the next year, well getting preg. in about 9 months.

we're thinkin' about the same thing too..