Movie Anyone watching the Challenger movie?

oh so its mandatory that I should know this shit?

I don't think so. This wouldn't even be something you'd learn in school I bet. At least I don't see why someone like you would know about it as it might have just been a tiny blip in the world news - if even that.

They didn't teach American history when you were in school? :jvag:

yes but i didn't live here when the 1st shuttle blew up so i never watched it, hence my 1st statement in this thread that I only learned about it when I went to school here.
for the 2nd disaster i was out of school and prob in some ditch drunk with my friends and had other things on my mind.

However, i meant a drunk cockgobbling degenerate.

So you can just assume thats what everyone means when they say "someone like you"

I lived through all this
Dont need a movie to remind me about it

It's about a famous PHD that was on the investigation board who was the only one with no ties to NASA/govt or the contractors. He was the main driver in cutting through the BS.

I'm far from perfect. However I'm also not so self absorbed that I don't know what is going on in the world, even when I was a teenager.

not everyone is into political crap and current events.
i could give a flying fuck.
i was not raised in north america. there are tons of things i had to learn as an teenager/adult (thanksgiving, halloween, fucking lullabies & nursery rhymes, pancakes etc)

id love for you to tell me about the history and political standings and or current events of MY country.... exactly.. shut the fuck up gramps.

not everyone is into political crap and current events.
i could give a flying fuck.
i was not raised in north america. there are tons of things i had to learn as an teenager/adult (thanksgiving, halloween, fucking lullabies & nursery rhymes, pancakes etc)

id love for you to tell me about the history and political standings and or current events of MY country.... exactly.. shut the fuck up gramps.

Lmao @ pancakes!