[Contest] Anyone doing New Years resolutions? Post them here and we'll revisit in 6 months.

First night in the new place was last night.

Night before that I had a wonderful date with a red headed poly demisexual. Vibes were very good and we are planning a second date.
Also have a second date with another woman in an ENM relationship in... two weekends? She lives in Jacksonville so its a bit harder to see her.

So, the "be more happy" and "divorce" parts are going well. Need to work on the weight loss and the welding.
needless to say since it sounds like your sticking your dick in crazy.... but dont knock anyone up or catch anything

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
needless to say since it sounds like your sticking your dick in crazy.... but dont knock anyone up or catch anything
Actually, the redhead is probably the most logical and down to earth person I've ever personally spoken to.

Because someone isn't vanilla doesn't mean they are batshit.

I've been in the hospital since March 1st with a couple week long respites. Needless to say I haven't drank anything :lol:

I've been stuck studying things for 3-4 months so getting pretty good at a bunch of topics. Applied to a bunch of universities so we'll see where that goes. Reminds me I have to check on student aid. Working on getting on the transplant list but rn I feel good. Really want to go outside. Literally zero visitors in all that time :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
The year is almost done! How's it been folks?

I am still sober :nev:
Added bonus I also quit smoking this year.
Still going to the gym, but taking it easy at the moment due to physical health.
Only read about 30 books but next year I'll be reading a ton so it's fine.

Working on my ideas to implement into my lifestyle for next year.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and kiwi
The year is almost done! How's it been folks?

I am still sober :nev:
Added bonus I also quit smoking this year.
Still going to the gym, but taking it easy at the moment due to physical health.
Only read about 30 books but next year I'll be reading a ton so it's fine.

Working on my ideas to implement into my lifestyle for next year.
I've spent 8/11 months inpatient at four different hospitals and two nursing homes. :lol:
I walk a lot since public transport isn't always convenient. Which usually puts me in excruciating pain.
I'm 100% disabled and signed up for all the free disability stuff I can find.
Read most of the books you recommended.

Catching up on like 8 years of TV that I missed while engaged and working.

also still sober :lol: