[Contest] Anyone doing New Years resolutions? Post them here and we'll revisit in 6 months.

You’re not my real dad

giphy.gif

I'm doing a 3 month bump!

I'm still off the booze. Even went to a pub quiz last night and and lemonade. Feels good to be sober if I'm honest.

Bit behind on my book reading but I'm now reading a bit every day so I think I'll pick up the pace over the next few months and manage the one book a week or more by the end of 2023.

I credit @tre as helpful for both these things above! My no drink and my goodreads inspiration :heart:

Gym is not so good because I'm working too damn much to have time.

Phd is ready to start.

-eating healthy, 3 chicken/fish meals per week
4 vegetarian meals per week , slowly eliminating meat in my diet

-10k steps every single day

-exercise @ gym

-$10k float

-digital journaling (it’s sooo therapeutic for me)

my update

-5k steps a day
-gym is still happing but i’ve slowed down
-float is barely @ 4k
-but it’s only end march

i could do better
i have been dealing with some personal issues and haven’t been on my game

My old resolution was boring. I have a new one.

I’m going to learn to sing. I currently can’t carry a tune to save my life but I’m going to change that.

Especially since my husband is a brilliant singer and has started doing community theater and it would be fun to do a show with him (just ensemble for me, I don’t have his natural talent).

I'm doing a 3 month bump!

I'm still off the booze. Even went to a pub quiz last night and and lemonade. Feels good to be sober if I'm honest.

Bit behind on my book reading but I'm now reading a bit every day so I think I'll pick up the pace over the next few months and manage the one book a week or more by the end of 2023.

I credit @tre as helpful for both these things above! My no drink and my goodreads inspiration :heart:

Gym is not so good because I'm working too damn much to have time.

Phd is ready to start.
That's awesome! I've drank a handful of times since my last post but nothing crazy. I had a very late night the night after St. Patrick's Day but I think I had 2 maybe 3 drinks the whole night? The night got extremely late because I was driving drunk people home 😅

First night in the new place was last night.

Night before that I had a wonderful date with a red headed poly demisexual. Vibes were very good and we are planning a second date.
Also have a second date with another woman in an ENM relationship in... two weekends? She lives in Jacksonville so its a bit harder to see her.

So, the "be more happy" and "divorce" parts are going well. Need to work on the weight loss and the welding.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL