[Contest] Anyone doing New Years resolutions? Post them here and we'll revisit in 6 months.

I read 67 books in 2022, which is crazy. Goodreads app is an easy way to keep track for me. Good luck on the doctoring and gyming!
Nice! If I'm studying something I read more books than I can count but it's not for pleasure. I just want to get back to reading because I enjoy it rather than doing it to consume knowledge all the time. I lost my enjoyment for it along the way somewhere :( Goodreads app sounds like something for me to get into.

Nice! If I'm studying something I read more books than I can count but it's not for pleasure. I just want to get back to reading because I enjoy it rather than doing it to consume knowledge all the time. I lost my enjoyment for it along the way somewhere :( Goodreads app sounds like something for me to get into.
I was the same. Got back into reading in the last few years and have worked my way through almost all of the Star Wars books because I’m a nerd like that.

I was the same. Got back into reading in the last few years and have worked my way through almost all of the Star Wars books because I’m a nerd like that.
Noice. I stepped into Trek books but haven't gone into star wars territory. I've got piles of books stacked up here to get through, all sorts of genres. I'll make it my mission.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
I did that about a year ago. SO MANY BOOKS. Which series was your favorite?

Great world though, and the Solo twins and Ben Skywalker make a great set of new protagonists.

Im working through the new Timothy Zahn Thrawn-series right now.