Anyone Do Yoga or Pilates?

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Well I picked up a DVD today at Target. Its Yoga at any level type do-dad. I'll give it a go later and see how it works.

If I really enjoy it, I'll probably join a class. If not, I'll just continue to run my fat ass skinny :lol:

I picked up a DVD at Wal-Mart today. Season 1 of Fraggle Rock!! Yeah baby.

Drool-Boy said:
I dont believe that you went into walmart.

I actually shop there a lot. :(

I'll save my anti-Walmart angst for when I make enough money to support my family elsewhere. I got an entire cart worth of groceries and 5 DVDs for $110. Can't really beat that, unfortunately. Screw Walmart!!! :fly:

Sarcasmo said:

I'll save my anti-Walmart angst for when I make enough money to support my family elsewhere. I got an entire cart worth of groceries and 5 DVDs for $110. Can't really beat that, unfortunately. Screw Walmart!!! :fly:

i'm in the same boat. i don't like it, but i HAVE to do what's cheapest for the family since we don't have a lot of money. catch 22, i know, but until we're on our feet, walmart it is. :eek:

Sarcasmo said:

Ive no complaints about the prices. They be cheap, no doubt. Its the people that shop there that bother me. Its like a mecca for trailer trash, screaming immigrants, deformed weird people, and smelly perverts.

Drool-Boy said:
Ive no complaints about the prices. They be cheap, no doubt. Its the people that shop there that bother me. Its like a mecca for trailer trash, screaming immigrants, deformed weird people, and smelly perverts.
It's not that much cheaper though... I dont get the attraction. Sure they have cheap food sometimes but it's always weird off brand crap. Same thing with the clothes, etc. It's loaded with crap and hence cheap. It's like saying The Dollar Store is a bargin.

FlamingGlory said:
It's not that much cheaper though... I dont get the attraction. Sure they have cheap food sometimes but it's always weird off brand crap. Same thing with the clothes, etc. It's loaded with crap and hence cheap. It's like saying The Dollar Store is a bargin.

Off brand? I don't know how WalMart is out where you live, but the one's in Dallas stock the exact same food as any grocery store in the state. Brand name foods for barely any money. I don't buy clothes there, though, so I don't know. I buy my clothes at Van Heusen.

I have only bought one thing in a Walmart and that was for last years secret santa, it was the closest store that had what I wanted.

I avoid the store as much as possible.

thrawn said:
I have only bought one thing in a Walmart and that was for last years secret santa, it was the closest store that had what I wanted.

I avoid the store as much as possible.

QFMFT... target ftw.

Oh God. Don't get me started on Target. I get wet just driving up to the parking lot :lol:

Take me to target on a date, and you're sure to get in my pants afterwards. Seriously, I love that place.

Edit/ I'm pathetic :(