Anyone Do Yoga or Pilates?

This has nothing to do with anything, but I also picked up Running Scared at Wal Mart tonight and it's a pretty sweet, incredibly violent movie. I was pleasantly surprised, considering I knew nothing about it when I bought it.

Sarcasmo said:
Off brand? I don't know how WalMart is out where you live, but the one's in Dallas stock the exact same food as any grocery store in the state. Brand name foods for barely any money. I don't buy clothes there, though, so I don't know. I buy my clothes at Van Heusen.
WalMart has generic brand food items here. Some really strange stuff, like Moutain W instead of Mountain Dew etc.

I get my clothes from the thrift store! Since it's a college town there is tons of not even worn stuff whenever school gets out. Picked up a nice pair of Triple 5 NYC pants for $3 the other day, normally $110. ^.^

FlamingGlory said:
WalMart has generic brand food items here. Some really strange stuff, like Moutain W instead of Mountain Dew etc.

I get my clothes from the thrift store! Since it's a college town there is tons of not even worn stuff whenever school gets out. Picked up a nice pair of Triple 5 NYC pants for $3 the other day, normally $110. ^.^

Those pants are totally last year.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Maybe I should go back and get the Pilates DVD that was by the same company.

Ever try Yoga?

A little, never got the chance to get as into it as I did pilaties. I like the little bit of ballet background they have incorporated into it. I used to be a ballerina since I was two.:fly: A lot of girls have it seems.

April23 said:
A little, never got the chance to get as into it as I did pilaties. I like the little bit of ballet background they have incorporated into it. I used to be a ballerina since I was two.:fly: A lot of girls have it seems.
I'm definetly excited to try it.

Never a ballerina, but I was a figure skater!!! Gave my life away to the ice until I fell out off a jump and cracked my tailbone. Haven't really skated since :(

KNYTE said:
You'd be the only one recently. Stupid last term of pregnancy.

My ex's doc said it's like when you fall over the side of a building and someone grabs your arm and pulls you back up. It gives the baby something to hold onto while it makes its escape.

He was drinking while he talked to us, but I can still see the validity in what he was saying.

Dharma1521 said:
I want it, SOOOOOO bad.

It's huge, I had no idea how big it would be. The tallest point is about 5 feet tall and it's about the size of a twin bed. It even comes with picks to push into the ground and set it up outside, we are taking it with us on our family camping trip in a couple weeks.