Anyone Do Yoga or Pilates?

*Fuxx Burger*

Flaccid Member
Jan 20, 2005
Portland OR
Marklar
₥0
So I'm looking to add a little something else to my weekly routine (besides the jogging/weights that I already do). My Dr. mentioned Yoga would be good for my joints (Birkim yoga to be exact) but the closest center is at least a 45 min drive without any traffic. Just a bit too far for me.

So I was thinking of either joining a regular yoga or pilates class. Anyone do it? I would really like to limber up (stop it perverts) and I've felt the need to stretch my body a lot more since I've started working out again.

I'm tempted to buy a DVD and see if I like it, before investing a couple hundred on some classes (yes apparently they ARE that expensive :eek:)

Suggestions?

god, i love stretching. i'm very flexible, and stretching is one of my favorite activities to do, ever. it feels sooooooooo good.
i have a dvd that i have yet to check out, but there are MANY different kinds, so i'd first research the different kinds to see what you'd like your goals to be, so it'll be specific for your needs.

Thorn Bird said:
god, i love stretching. i'm very flexible, and stretching is one of my favorite activities to do, ever. it feels sooooooooo good.
i have a dvd that i have yet to check out, but there are MANY different kinds, so i'd first research the different kinds to see what you'd like your goals to be, so it'll be specific for your needs.
Good grief, where to start?

I'll look at Target this afternoon when I pick up some tide :lol:

dhalsim.jpg

My sister does pilates with an instructor but it is expensive. She has a few videos also, dunno if she uses those, I'll have to put up cameras in her room to find out if she does pilates by herself :drool:

Wait, I just got back from West Virginia this morning, that might not sound right.

I do pushups and stomach crunches every morning
I am up to being able to do 45 straight pushups right now...a month ago I was lucky to do 20...I was getting out of shape and I'm not going out like that

thrawn said:
My sister does pilates with an instructor but it is expensive. She has a few videos also, dunno if she uses those, I'll have to put up cameras in her room to find out if she does pilates by herself :drool:

Wait, I just got back from West Virginia this morning, that might not sound right.

INCEST IS NOT OKAY

My girlfriend is into it, I personally think it's a load of crap. I'm sure if you needed any info on it she might come out of posting retirement.

Swimming is much better, just takes alot of time.

Sarcasmo said:
INCEST IS NOT OKAY

With as much land as I have down there, I make my own damn rules. If you don't like it, there's the moat, hillbillies with jiggling teeth, copperheads and the automatic weapons. I'll fuck my sister if I damn well please.

Well I picked up a DVD today at Target. Its Yoga at any level type do-dad. I'll give it a go later and see how it works.

If I really enjoy it, I'll probably join a class. If not, I'll just continue to run my fat ass skinny :lol: