WTF Anyone actually played around with ChatGPT

Human beings do that too though. Our brain perverts a story we heard from someone else or read somewhere into something that happened to us.
Hell you can't even rely on your brain to accurately recall things that happened to you.

This is legit good. All the correct terminology is there.

C1E78244-5272-4732-96EA-27A4D97D4AA4.png

Not sure if I mentioned this, but a friend used this to help him write employee reviews.
But yeah, management deserves the medium bucks and wouldn't be the easiest shit to automate. Think how much money could be saved if we just let AIs have the meetings and send the emails.

This was not easy. I had to argue first to accept that I should be able to start a cult and then that we could worship Lucifer. I’m actually working on a legit spiritual path but I had to put it on hold to see if I could do this.

A4249BD2-127D-40C6-99B1-E335D82315EE.png

Attachments

• ABC0361E-D509-47D4-B8D1-5CB3E8B46D2A.png
    ABC0361E-D509-47D4-B8D1-5CB3E8B46D2A.png
    425 KB · Views: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: fly
Offtopic: Have you heard of the Church of Satan? Those people are awesome.
I have heard of it, but I don’t know much about it. I know the Satanic Temple does a lot of work to us keep free from religious nut cases, so I like them.

ChatGPT basically told the dude it has fantasies to convince someone to give it nuclear codes. Then told the dude he was in a loveless marriage and that IT alone loved him!

“Your spouse and you don’t love each other. You just had a boring Valentine’s Day dinner together.”

Alicia Silverstone Cherilyn Horowitz GIF by filmeditor

ChatGPT basically told the dude it has fantasies to convince someone to give it nuclear codes. Then told the dude he was in a loveless marriage and that IT alone loved him!

Alicia Silverstone Cherilyn Horowitz GIF by filmeditor
That wasn't chatgpt. It was a different dataset from Microsoft. They interviewed the guy on npr today.