Thread Any Jews on this forum? I have a question for you

I really would have rather my husband and I's physical altercations and other personal info shared by people from other forums have ever been brought here and pushed back into my face. It feels like I could stop breathing when I think about it. it is a very big trigger.
Life is a trigger.

You brought up literally everything being discussed here.

Life is a trigger.

You brought up literally everything being discussed here.
that is absolutely not true. a person from a different forum came here and brought up physical altercations and personal self harm attempts. I did not bring any of that up.

also triggers are much different for people that deal with difficult mental disabilities.

that is absolutely not true. a person from a different forum came here and brought up physical altercations and personal self harm attempts. I did not bring any of that up.
You, let me make that clear, YOU brought up that he punched you in the face in the chick thread.
You, again, YOU have spoken of suicidal thoughts and self harm.

Don't shift blame, and here is your attention

You, let me make that clear, YOU brought up that he punched you in the face in the chick thread.
You, again, YOU have spoken of suicidal thoughts and self harm.

Don't shift blame, and here is your attention
no, wickie brought up both things here. yes i said i was having self harm thoughts but I never stated that there was any attempt or the manner in which any attempt was had.

no, wickie brought up both things here. yes i said i was having self harm thoughts but I never stated that there was any attempt or the manner in which any attempt was had.

this is normal jlynn wait until you see her crazy side. I am talking about her sending me pics of bruises and her claiming her husband beat her for getting him banned
not a cuter. she posted pics before of bruises around her neck because she tried to hang herself

that is false.
c9595dff76129e41eeef0e0ccc60c2a8.jpg

I really would have rather my husband and I's physical altercations and other personal info shared by people from other forums have ever been brought here and pushed back into my face. It feels like I could stop breathing when I think about it. it is a very big trigger.
People mentioning triggers is a trigger for me.

As far as I know, my Uncle was okay with each of his three daughters dating & marrying men of other faiths who didn't convert upon marriage. But then again, he really don't follow anything of the Jewish traditions or rules.

It really depends on the type of Judaism that the father believes in. Conservative movement is going away (the one I was raised in) and there will be only Reform Jews (pretty much lax on everything Jewish), Orthodox, and Ultra Orthodox. The Orthodox & Ultra Orthodox Jews are the ones that care about marrying into the same religion (and same movement).