Anti-Elitism Toward Gifted Kids Needs To Stop

Dharma unfortunate she's into girlie things like fashion, hair, makeup, etc and not into the things that you and I seem to like but she is fun.

I just figured a mutual love of pink and glitter would make it work.

Sigh its ok, I suppose I would be willing to see you. Maybe we can go find that Ruby chick.

I was always the smartest kid in my class. My parents started me in college after pre school, what can I say? I was just that good. Now granted, I never had many friends, but I just kept reminding myself how gifted I was to get through the days. I mean, seriously, think about it; you only live life once so THANK GOD I'm so incredibly smart. Looks and athletic ability are worthless attributes anyway, I scoff at people that champion those traits. Brains are the only thing worth a damn. Like one time I totally told myself that this popular guy in school was going to work for me one day, and guess what? Turned out his father was a CEO of a fortune 500 company and hired him with a six figure salary right out of college. Whoops! Bad example! Oh well, I guess life isn't fair. Time to crash a plane and get away on my motorcycle.

omfg :lol:

pure awesome

is this the thread where everyone brags about their IQ, doldrums in school waiting for the "normal" people to catch up, skipping grades, mensa and explain how to properly tip the nose up?

is this the thread where everyone brags about their IQ, doldrums in school waiting for the "normal" people to catch up, skipping grades, mensa and explain how to properly tip the nose up?
yes. i'm smrtr then u! annnnd i make more money for less work.

Actually, I wanted more to highlight the fucked up priorities of spending lots of money on special needs children to make them feel normal while ignoring some of the best and brightest. I know no one cares how smart I am or much of what I did in school, but it doesn't matter, cause its too late for me. Hopefully if the stupidity of the situation is exposed, school officials might change how they spend funds and other kids won't have to go through the same bullshit.

Actually, I wanted more to highlight the fucked up priorities of spending lots of money on special needs children to make them feel normal while ignoring some of the best and brightest. I know no one cares how smart I am or much of what I did in school, but it doesn't matter, cause its too late for me. Hopefully if the stupidity of the situation is exposed, school officials might change how they spend funds and other kids won't have to go through the same bullshit.

I was tested for the smart kid thing in elementary school. My big brother told me that if I joined that, then all the other kids in school would make fun of me and beat me up, I wouldn't have any friends... so I didn't do it.

I was made fun of and beat up and didn't have any friends anyway. Stupid brother. :mad: :(