Another Wii thread

Ok, I'm going to go ahead and say it :

"An Everyone Votes Channel? WTF?"

This is truly the strangest thing they've done with the system so far. Its interesting, but they'd better do something cool with it in a hurry.

I set it up this morning before work, but didnt get to try it out.
Is it as weird as it sounds?

I set it up this morning before work, but didnt get to try it out.
Is it as weird as it sounds?

Yeah. You use your Mii's to vote. You pick a question and it displays a circular board that looks somewhat like the game Simon. You drop your Mii on the color section that represents the option you want to vote for. Then it asks you if you want to predict the outcome and you essentially get to vote again.

I voted on all 4 topics. Looks pretty neat. They should use it to let people make votes on potential VC games.

BTW, I DLed Kid Icarus last night and popped my VC cherry.

new versions of all of the above...played the 64 ones ad nauseum and bought the 64 like a day or so after it came out

edit:super mario

Well, SMB1, Super Mario World, and Mario 64 are already on the VC. The only two missing are SMB2 and SMB3. I really want them to get off their ass and release SMB3.

I'm saying brand new games for the wii...not old releases...dying for that shit!

Oooh! You mean you want a Wii Mario Kart and a Wii SMB. Well, Super Mario Galaxy is almost done and is to be released in late summer/early fall. I have no clue about a new Kart though. Hopefully, they'll get off their ass and include online play.

Oooh! You mean you want a Wii Mario Kart and a Wii SMB. Well, Super Mario Galaxy is almost done and is to be released in late summer/early fall. I have no clue about a new Kart though. Hopefully, they'll get off their ass and include online play.

yes, I want new stuffs! :cool:

I just got a Wii for my boyfriend's birthday, and he seems to love it :)

I think it's really cute. I got Elebits along with it which is a really cute, fun game.

I've got all but one of the Crystal Stars, haven't played it in a while.

I have 3 of them now. :)

Ok, I'm going to go ahead and say it :

"An Everyone Votes Channel? WTF?"

This is truly the strangest thing they've done with the system so far. Its interesting, but they'd better do something cool with it in a hurry.

Hehe. I voted on all them and submitted one as well.

I still can't get my remote to work after I've gone in to a gamecube game. Do I need to hit the gamecube reset button combination or something?