another baby thread...

happily neverafter said:
I would need time, money, and the ability to understand and pass college math in order to go go back to school - 3 things I do not have.
The right way is never easy. Just don't blame the country, the government, your math teacher, your parents, or jaxxor for your lack of a fulfilling career.

I had a dream that I had 2 kids, like I was the one pregnant. ya wtf.

fly said:
The right way is never easy. Just don't blame the country, the government, your math teacher, your parents, or jaxxor for your lack of a fulfilling career.

I would never blame jaxxor...

and didn't I tell you all to shut up about it? :mad:

fly said:
After she's right drunk, put it in her butt for the good of the forum.

hey just because you like the buttplug, doesn't mean everyone else does
ugh.gif

fly said:
HAHAHAHHAA

My point is, YOU are the only reason you are in your position in life and only YOU can change it.

Now go tongue his balls for me. :heart:

rolleyes.gif
You people. Life doesn't work that way....

in either situation :fly:

There will be no fallout - because I know I'm right. They don't know me personally or anything about my life situation. They're just using a general argument and a general argument always has it's exceptions.

I used to take message board chatter seriously...

then one magical day I wasn't a teenager anymore :fly:

happily neverafter said:
There will be no fallout - because I know I'm right. They don't know me personally or anything about my life situation. They're just using a general argument and a general argument always has it's exceptions.

I used to take message board chatter seriously...

then one magical day I wasn't a teenager anymore :fly:
Okay you have a point, we don't know you. People tend to say that when they don't have any more supporting arguments on their side.

...but how can we be wrong?

April23 said:
Okay you have a point, we don't know you. People tend to say that when they don't have any more supporting arguments on their side.

...but how can we be wrong?

if I say "no, you're right- I'm a fucking loser" will THAT end this discussion?
fingersx.gif