another baby thread...

fly said:
It seems obvious to me that you will never live beyond your excuses. Life doesn't exist in exceptions alone. It's easier to blame your problems on someone else or the system, than to actually realize that only you can fix your problems and do something about it.

Either way, lick his balls tonite for me and scream my name. Thanks!

"Obvious" should never be defined by what someone posts on the internets.

Actually I don't see my life as a bunch of problems. And even if I did, it certainly wouldn't be because lack of an extra four years of school. There are far worse things....

And as for your last statement: I don't see the point in shouting "Dick" at the top of my lungs when spending "quality time" in that region. It's sorta "Captain Obvious" if you ask me :tard:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, another cool thing

Cuz' I drink out of a flask everyone assumes I'm destitute and just tosses money and free stuff at me

*takes notes*

happily neverafter said:
"Obvious" should never be defined by what someone posts on the internets.

Actually I don't see my life as a bunch of problems. And even if I did, it certainly wouldn't be because lack of an extra four years of school. There are far worse things....

And as for your last statement: I don't see the point in shouting "Dick" at the top of my lungs when spending "quality time" in that region. It's sorta "Captain Obvious" if you ask me :tard:
It should also be obvious that I can only take into account what you have posted. :fly: And you have tried your hardest to miss every point I've made in this thread by clinging to your precious exceptions.

And as for your last statement: :lol: :heart:

sizzlinggrace said:
you're married? :eek: with a child?

wow im behind :eek:

I've been married for many moons now. Don't know where the kid came from...:fly:

jaxxor said:
at least she doesn't type :mamoru:

don't know that that stands for

that's what I get for not going to college!
pat.gif

happily neverafter said:
don't know that that stands for

that's what I get for not going to college!
pat.gif

I'm going to make April sit on you if you don't knock that off :p

fly is just jealous because he's not good at suing. next week I plan on getting rearended by a city bus and making some serious bank

meyou said:
fly is just jealous because he's not good at suing. next week I plan on getting rearended by a city bus and making some serious bank

:heart: let's be friends!

meyou said:
fly is just jealous because he's not good at suing. next week I plan on getting rearended by all the men in my city's sewer and water department and making some serious bank