Halp Android devices

I wore a watch when they were smaller. All my watches now are too dated to wear. I hate the big gaudy things dudes wear today, I dont know what statement theyre trying to make with those things other than "look at me look at me"

if it's over 42mm it's not a watch anymore. it's a bracelet. nobody wears those to tell the time, those are fashion pieces.

I'm with you. 42mm is my absolute limit. even that's pushing it. most of mine are 39-40mm and that's quite enough.

nothing wrong with wearing a "dated" watch though. one of my most-worn timepieces is a slimline from '69. it says class over anything else.

if it's over 42mm it's not a watch anymore. it's a bracelet. nobody wears those to tell the time, those are fashion pieces.

I'm with you. 42mm is my absolute limit. even that's pushing it. most of mine are 39-40mm and that's quite enough.

nothing wrong with wearing a "dated" watch though. one of my most-worn timepieces is a slimline from '69. it says class over anything else.
Every single watch is a fashion piece in a world where you have something in your pocket that syncs to the atomic clock.

Every single watch is a fashion piece in a world where you have something in your pocket that syncs to the atomic clock.

meh. I'm a watch fanatic because I love the mechanics of them, most of which you can't even see. I think watchmaking is a beautiful art.

I don't think about how often I use it, but then if I don't have a watch on I always catch myself glancing at my wrist and going "aw fuck" before taking out my phone.

watches over phone clocks any and every day. fashion watches are a different category though.

except when i dont have something in my pocket that syncs to the atomic clock.

Also.

With a phone: reach into pocket, have clean hand, hit power button, swipe to unlock, look at time, put away

With a watch. Raise wrist. Read time.

except when i dont have something in my pocket that syncs to the atomic clock.

Also.

With a phone: reach into pocket, have clean hand, hit power button, swipe to unlock, look at time, put away

With a watch. Raise wrist. Read time.

You don't have to unlock the 6P to read the time on it. You're exaggerating the steps.

Remove from pocket, 6P detects motion and displays time on screen automatically.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
You don't have to unlock the 6P to read the time on it. You're exaggerating the steps.

Remove from pocket, 6P detects motion and displays time on screen automatically.

eh, the main problem is "reach in pocket". Hard when your hands are dirty, you're wearing gloves, etc.

i like my watch.

The good thing about a smart watch is you can read the time and any type of notification without getting your phone out of your pocket.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
The good thing about a smart watch is you can read the time and any type of notification without getting your phone out of your pocket.

I'm convinced.
I'd ask for one for Christmas but you convinced me to dump that fiasco.
You're a good influence on me, Ozzy.

I think my watch may actually be a womens watch. Fairly small face. I've worn it every day since i was 16.

I think my watch may actually be a womens watch. Fairly small face. I've worn it every day since i was 16.

the casing and bezel look quite a bit bulkier than one would generally find on a women's watch, although that specific difference could depend on era. in that picture, the bracelet is definitely a men's style (they're far wider), but there's no proof it's the original bracelet.

I'm definitely heavily leaning toward men's, but it's not impossible to be women's.

the casing and bezel look quite a bit bulkier than one would generally find on a women's watch, although that specific difference could depend on era. in that picture, the bracelet is definitely a men's style (they're far wider), but there's no proof it's the original bracelet.

I'm definitely heavily leaning toward men's, but it's not impossible to be women's.
It's all original, I got it new in Florence italy when I was 16

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

It's all original, I got it new in Florence italy when I was 16

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

then I'd say it's a men's watch for sure. the bracelet and bezel are chunkier than a women's style would have, even for the same case diameter. 37-39mm watches were very popular for men pre-2000. still are for classier applications.

always trust the man with the smallest watch the most with your money.

if your watch is like 45mm+ I just don't trust you as a person and I gotta go ahead and assume you pick your nose three knuckles deep