Halp Android devices

I'm getting old :( Used to be i could repair near anything with absolutely confidence. I tried to swap the battery on my Nexus 6P and shattered the LCD. Phone is toast. I accidentally got the spudger at the wrong angle and pried on the screen, rather than the clips when trying to separate it from the case.

I'm taking this an an opportunity to back off from technology for a while. I havent had a desktop computer in 6 months or so, and now no phone either. Gonna keep it that way for financial reasons.
I was discussing this the other day. I (and probably you) can't take my phone into work with me, so there's not a lot of utility to having a personal cell phone anymore. I can get by 90% of the time with google hangouts, but project fi is just too cheap to cut loose and lose my number over.

Depending on the card, it does.
well, i dont have a chase ink, or a wells fargo, so no such luck. Appreciate the headsup though.

also, i dont have a cell plan, unless they still count buying a whole year at once in prepaid as a plan

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Any one else here play any android games regularly?

I've been playing Hill Climb Racing 2 for the last 2 months this. Anyone else here play this? I need someone to challenge.

Also just started playing Adventure Capitalist. It's a very basic game along the lines of Cookie Clicker.

I've been playing Hill Climb Racing 2 for the last 2 months this. Anyone else here play this? I need someone to challenge.

Also just started playing Adventure Capitalist. It's a very basic game along the lines of Cookie Clicker.
Not really, but I do have Euclid and Stranger Things installed on my phone.

sorry homie, only mobile game I've played in years is star trek timelines. I've actually spent money in it! but only money that comes from google survey rewards that I can't spend elsewhere :oopsie:

Makes me wonder how often you guys take a break for 10 to 20 minutes and just sit outside relaxing.

That's when I spend time on my phone. I used to look at T&A on reddit, and the odd youtube video here or there. Now I've incorporated some mobile games.

I've also start watched TV on my phone, so soon I'll need to inside for a break.

Makes me wonder how often you guys take a break for 10 to 20 minutes and just sit outside relaxing.

That's when I spend time on my phone. I used to look at T&A on reddit, and the odd youtube video here or there. Now I've incorporated some mobile games.

I've also start watched TV on my phone, so soon I'll need to inside for a break.
When I sit outside, I usually put my phone down. Except during lunch at work: I am outside now and on my phone to avoid talking with coworkers. There's a complaining group out here ATM.

When I sit outside, I usually put my phone down. Except during lunch at work: I am outside now and on my phone to avoid talking with coworkers. There's a complaining group out here ATM.
The only times I'm on my phone are when I'm outside having a durry, or when I'm waiting for code to compile at work.

playing a mobile game or redditing are not my idea of relaxing :p

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots