Halp Android devices

Anyone else have a smart watch?

I've just started using my Gear S3 for NFC payments and it's bloody marvellous. This watch is fucking awesome.

torn on those. they seem fun but I'm also a huge watch nerd and have spent way too much on actual watches to justify buying a cheaper and less attractive one when I always have my phone on me anyway.

torn on those. they seem fun but I'm also a huge watch nerd and have spent way too much on actual watches to justify buying a cheaper and less attractive one when I always have my phone on me anyway.
I like being able to switch out the watch face. It's like having 100 different watches on your wrist.

The other features I like; paying for thing with the watch instead of getting my card out, answering phone calls, sending texts via voice, setting reminders, and having a light in the dark when needed.

havent worn a watch in 30 years

I wore a watch when they were smaller. All my watches now are too dated to wear. I hate the big gaudy things dudes wear today, I dont know what statement theyre trying to make with those things other than "look at me look at me"

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I wore a watch when they were smaller. All my watches now are too dated to wear. I hate the big gaudy things dudes wear today, I dont know what statement theyre trying to make with those things other than "look at me look at me"
Look at me i have money, thats what they usually want to say

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots