And NOW for news and comment, with elpmis

theacoustician said:
I've got a $1 that says Sarcasmo's heart broke a little reading this post.

I have no heart, only an inky black void wherein you can hear the distant weeping of a small, broken child.

Sarcasmo said:
I have no heart, only an inky black void wherein you can hear the distant weeping of a small, broken child.
Can we expect a Sarcasmo Neverland Ranch in the near future? And maybe a few Platinuum albums?

Pandora said:
:lol: You silly silly boy. You'd still be amusing from PG. :pandora:
To be honest, the only reason I've never been banned is that I've slept with every mod on this forum

elpmis said:
Can we expect a Sarcasmo Neverland Ranch in the near future? And maybe a few Platinuum albums?

No. Wayne Brady would have to choke a bitch if they ever hurt a kid.

KNYTE said:
Unverified. She hasn't posted a recent pic, and I made a thread about it.

Tonight, there will be plently of photo opps as it is shawndavid's last night spinning at Strokers. I'm calling into work late, but I will be bringing the camera and posting pics.

Bubbles... I think your black, see-thu, leopard print tank top would be a good choice. Then maybe they can come up with a suitable name.

If all else fails we have our matching velour suits.....

Candy said:
Tonight, there will be plently of photo opps as it is shawndavid's last night spinning at Strokers. I'm calling into work late, but I will be bringing the camera and posting pics.

Bubbles... I think your black, see-thu, leopard print tank top would be a good choice. Then maybe they can come up with a suitable name.

If all else fails we have our matching velour suits.....

Oh shit..........I totally forgot. I'm going to Outback with K-Mart tonight. Maybe I can get him to stop by after? :eek: