And NOW for news and comment, with elpmis

Bubbles said:
Oh shit..........I totally forgot. I'm going to Outback with K-Mart tonight. Maybe I can get him to stop by after? :eek:

:eek: You can't miss this.... It may ne the last time we see Mr. Turner, T-Quest, and the famous Matt Geiger!!!

Tell K-Mart it's two-for-one all night with no cover; Shawn needs his support. I'm sure he will be there with bells on!

"Eatin' wings at Hooooooters...."

:fly:

Candy said:
:eek: You can't miss this.... It may ne the last time we see Mr. Turner, T-Quest, and the famous Matt Geiger!!!

Tell K-Mart it's two-for-one all night with no cover; Shawn needs his support. I'm sure he will be there with bells on!

"Eatin' wings at Hooooooters...."

:fly:

I got mirrors on the ceiling
I got mirrors on the walls
I got mirrors in the bathroom
So I can see my balls

Wiggle it, Jiggle Oh!!!

Bubbles said:
I got mirrors on the ceiling
I got mirrors on the walls
I got mirrors in the bathroom
So I can see my balls

Wiggle it, Jiggle Oh!!!

Oh no... Visual on one naked DJ (or whatever it is he does...)

get on the horn with K-Mart and tell him we won't take NO for an answer!

Last edited:
Bubbles said:
He says he's not going.......:(

and we're going to get yelled at for not using the pm again. :tard:

edit: and he will have a heartattack if he finds out you just put his name on the internet........I wish I was kidding.

See above edit. Now edit yours. Also, I thought this was supposed to be off limits anyway :confused:

Sorry: Yes, I have heard of PMs and I will now use them.

Candy said:
See above edit. Now edit yours. Also, I thought this was supposed to be off limits anyway :confused:

Oh it is TOTALLY off-limits. But, there were slips when Zac and April were at the party and I had to reprimand them........he is not to know about this place. I was just commenting that should he find out, I would rather not get yelled at for posting his name anywhere........:rolleyes: You know how it is.