Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

I was out of town for my brother's military oath ceremony.

My friends were taking care of the cats. Meerkat stared to smell badly last week, and friends said that she was not eating well.

I came back yesterday and Meerkat's smell was unbearable. She seemed weaker than usual, which is a sign she needs to go to the vet. This happens on a regular basis because of her bad kidneys.

We had an appointment for today, but I panicked and rushed her to the nearest vet. Her values are off the charts. She got medicated and seemed a lot better this morning.

I took her to her regular vet, she's going to stay there for a while. I feel sad.
Big hug MacG baba and i hope Meerkat keeps well :heart:

I was out of town for my brother's military oath ceremony.

My friends were taking care of the cats. Meerkat stared to smell badly last week, and friends said that she was not eating well.

I came back yesterday and Meerkat's smell was unbearable. She seemed weaker than usual, which is a sign she needs to go to the vet. This happens on a regular basis because of her bad kidneys.

We had an appointment for today, but I panicked and rushed her to the nearest vet. Her values are off the charts. She got medicated and seemed a lot better this morning.

I took her to her regular vet, she's going to stay there for a while. I feel sad.
Oh my. :( *hugs*

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and MacG
Last night when I went home, there was some blood in the litter box. Meerkat was very weak, not herself. I took her to the vet this morning, we're waiting for the results.

I was hoping she'd get better if she started living indoors, but she's getting worse. She was a HUGE factor as to why I rushed moving out, and I feel terrible. I hate seeing her like this, and I know there will be more. It'll get worse.

Last night when I went home, there was some blood in the litter box. Meerkat was very weak, not herself. I took her to the vet this morning, we're waiting for the results.

I was hoping she'd get better if she started living indoors, but she's getting worse. She was a HUGE factor as to why I rushed moving out, and I feel terrible. I hate seeing her like this, and I know there will be more. It'll get worse.

Have you tried taking the processed cheese off of her head

Oh man. :(

Let's us know what the vet says, Im hoping she's just stressed still from the transition. Bringing her inside was a good longer term idea, imo.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots

Man, I hope Its Just Thing And Not A Sign Of Worse To Come

Oh man. :(

Let's us know what the vet says, Im hoping she's just stressed still from the transition. Bringing her inside was a good longer term idea, imo.

Last night, she was struggling to walk, but at one point, she jumped onto a window and meowed loudly. I don't know if I'm poisoning her by keeping her inside.

She seems usually happy, purring madly on my lap. I just don't know.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Last night, she was struggling to walk, but at one point, she jumped onto a window and meowed loudly. I don't know if I'm poisoning her by keeping her inside.

She seems usually happy, purring madly on my lap. I just don't know.
Cats are incredibly good at hiding pain and discomfort. Little fuckers. Wish they could talk and just tell us WTF is going on.

Also tell us what they see when they spaz out... curious.