Always Cold

i HATE being HOT, i rather be cold and cover up then hot and sweat it makes me feel dirty "sucia"
man like today on my way to work OMG it was so HOT!!! and the weather dude said it was going to rain =( LIES!!!!!
but then again Texas weather is crazy
You are more than welcome up here in michigan.:heart:

The temp is set at 65 degrees. And they put lock boxes on the thermostats where I can't change it.

I think I found the problem-- you wear summer clothes in 65 degree weather and expect to be warm. Sadly, I'm not convinced that any power in the universe can solve this.

Well .. I really don't. Right now I have on jeans, socks, tennis shoes, a t-shirt, and a sweatshirt zip up-style hoodie (zipped up). I use the zip up kind so I can take it off when I go outside.

I have to get up and go outside when they call me (sometimes once, sometimes none, sometimes 15 thousand times a day) .. so a sweater or heavier clothing isn't really an option. It is hot and humid outside so a t-shirt is fine, but not in here.

I just deal with it. I've been dealing with it my entire life. Doesn't make me bitch about it any less. I have to sit here and freeze to fucking death and just bite the bullet while people in wheel chairs get ramps and close parking spots.

Fucking world this is!!!
shakefist.gif

Yeah my mom has the same problem too. She'll shake my hand or whatever and daaaaaaamn like touching the ice at the arctic north pole.
I occasionally have problems staying warm. Usually just my hands or feet. I run a "low" normal body temperature, usually around 97.4F, and I have low blood pressure (100-110 over 60). My hands usually get cold in the winter when I am using my computer. Needs more USB powered keyboard heater :fly:

Well, people in wheelchairs are fairly large in number and only relatively recently have all the ramps and restrooms been put into place.

The 'perpetually cold' people's time will come :fly:

But I'll have to wait even longer for a workplace with a beer tap at my desk.

Yay for legislation!

Yeah my mom has the same problem too. She'll shake my hand or whatever and daaaaaaamn like touching the ice at the arctic north pole.
I occasionally have problems staying warm. Usually just my hands or feet. I run a "low" normal body temperature, usually around 97.4F, and I have low blood pressure (100-110 over 60). My hands usually get cold in the winter when I am using my computer. Needs more USB powered keyboard heater :fly:

That is exactly like me .. my body temp is just like that.

But my blood pressure is usually 92 over 60 with a heart rate of 62.

I was told my iron is fine, just a tad low. I'd rather not take medication that I don't need. Seems like a bad idea. Like taking antibiotics when I don't need them .. then when if I do they won't work.

Iron pills are not medication.

I dunno .. when I asked about it the Dr.'s told me I didn't need them. He didn't say "well if you want to go ahead, it won't hurt".

You don't NEEEED them, but it may help balance you out. It would be a good idea if I took them too, but I don't.

Just take a daily vitamin. :)