Always Cold

Cascade Complete does a great job with the hard water stains/spots on the dishes in the dishwasher too. Even removed a lot of the scale buildup on the heating coil at the bottom of it. That stuff is awesome.

I had a terrible time of that in Ohio. It turns out a little vinegar in the dishwasher can do wonders. If you don't like the smell or vinegar you can use a package of lemonade mix instead, but that gets expensive.

I'm cold a lot of the time, especially my hands and feet. I don't adjust to temperature well, so even if it's a comfy temperature indoors I still am uncomfy if I've just come inside out of the extreme elements. I don't like abrupt changes, so going from the 90 degree outside to the 70 degree inside doesn't sit well with me at all. I wear a sweater at work all the time and my hands and feet are usually cold. I also smoke, which doesn't help. My doctors have told me that it's due to poor circulation and that it isn't anything to worry about nor is there much that can be done about it. I just put on more clothes more often.