All Things Christmas

I think this thread should be locked until the day after Thanksgiving. It's just not right the way the X-Mas season started a few days before Halloween. You can't leap frog holidays. Screw X-Mas and let's go ahead and celebrate Groundhog Day.

People have Christmas lights on their houses already, and have them lit during the dark times.

I think this thread should be locked until the day after Thanksgiving. It's just not right the way the X-Mas season started a few days before Halloween. You can't leap frog holidays. Screw X-Mas and let's go ahead and celebrate Groundhog Day.

But Christmas takes a lot of advance planning. If I had to wait until after Thanksgiving to get started on Christmas, I'd never be done in time.

kiwi you're a shiny happy person. You too Thorn.

I tend to dread holiday shopping and don't start until I have to do it. In part that is due to a deep down pure rage/hatred for the holiday shopping idiot.

Last edited:
I have all things for Christmas picked out, bought, or made already with the except of mom still. I need something good for her this year.

I have all things for Christmas picked out, bought, or made already with the except of mom still. I need something good for her this year.

I have mine picked out except for my s/o (I can only think of a few not great things for him) and my two nephews. I find it so hard to think of any presents for anybody male. If it's a fermale I can pick a present within a minute. :(

I've been thinking about what to get people since August. I try and put a lot of thought into a gift.

Are you human? Thoughtful, funny, knows his way around the kitchen, intelligent and has handsome hands. What pod did you hatch from anyway? :fly: :heart:

No, she basically likes combat shopping and that's about it.

can you figure out the things that she would really enjoy but would never buy for herself? like if you gave her a get-out-of-dinner free card (you either provide a dinner to be sent to her house one night or you give your dad a heads-up about it), with a fun book, cozy socks, and a schwag tea cup with a couple of tea bags, would she do it?