All Things Christmas

I love sewing, seriously, it's very therapeutic. I'm just about done making curtains for our new house, but they are now put on hold till we move in, then I'll shall finish them up and have them hung by Christmas. I've only done the family/dining area so far though, so I have lots of curtains to go. It was nice though cause they are nice fabric and fully lined with blackout lining and only cost about 35 bucks a piece.

that's crazy awesome, I need something for a 70.75 x 70 window in my front living room (that faces the street) and everything is so expensive. I was looking at drapery because standard blind sizes are 63 long, and shutters are 72 long, so everything is custom for that fraking window. Stupid window

200623080416-184.jpg

Cookbook for newlyweds (saw a couple cool ones online)

You cannot go wrong with The Joy Of Cooking.

I think this thread should be locked until the day after Thanksgiving. It's just not right the way the X-Mas season started a few days before Halloween. You can't leap frog holidays. Screw X-Mas and let's go ahead and celebrate Groundhog Day.

Fucking THIS

I think this thread should be locked until the day after Thanksgiving. It's just not right the way the X-Mas season started a few days before Halloween. You can't leap frog holidays. Screw X-Mas and let's go ahead and celebrate Groundhog Day.

I'm ok with this. I usually put up the tree on Thanksgiving or the day after. I'm avoiding department stores and radio stations that are playing the music. I absolutely love Christmas but not two months of it.