Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh, our microwave is an over the stove deal. I'm about to tear out both of our islands and make one bigger one as part of our kitchen reno. Maybe I could add a place for it. Sadly no dedicated circuit for it tho, as I'm not busting up concrete.

Ahhh, our microwave is an over the stove deal. I'm about to tear out both of our islands and make one bigger one as part of our kitchen reno. Maybe I could add a place for it. Sadly no dedicated circuit for it tho, as I'm not busting up concrete.
They make under counter microwaves

Pretty sure they require a dedicated circuit. And I wasn't talking about the microwave anyway, but a place for a kettle.
Not if they share it with something light duty. Like you can put gas stove and microwave on same circuit.

He heard someone call the kettle black

giphy.gif

That's all well and good but no microwave is making good tea. And that's 50% of our diets. Our microwave broke and we haven't replaced it. Just means we have a whole section in our kitchen now for our tea making.

That's all well and good but no microwave is making good tea. And that's 50% of our diets. Our microwave broke and we haven't replaced it. Just means we have a whole section in our kitchen now for our tea making.
I'm sorry but you saying that microwaved water can't make good tea sounds like when @fly says that French presses can't make good coffee because Cocks Illustrated Magazine told him that you can't have good coffee unless the water is maintained at 105°C the whole brew time.

I'm sorry but you saying that microwaved water can't make good tea sounds like when @fly says that French presses can't make good coffee because Cocks Illustrated Magazine told him that you can't have good coffee unless the water is maintained at 105°C the whole brew time.
Right?
"Oh, so Oolong Orange Tea brews best at 136.7°C for exactly 28.3 seconds of steep time, so I heat my water to exactly that and pour"

Ok, cool. As soon as you pour you're losing heat to the cup, so you aren't actually brewing at the optimum temperature anymore, so stop faffing about with this bullshit.

Probably got three people in the entire former British Empire that do it correctly with the temp loss of everything accounted for, one of them likes to murder people the third Sunday of every 17th month but only when the moon is full and covered by clouds, the second one is batshit insane, and the last one is rich enough to be able to do that.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Status
Not open for further replies.