Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eww.
Groce.

Eww.

God's own little prancing unicorn over here. Can wash his hair with water alone. Meanwhile if I go two days without my hands feel like bleh when I run them through my hair, and at 4 days dandruff starts to come back.
Fuckin gimme a break.
It's cause some people stop producing grease if they aren't washing it off everyday.

People get so argumentative about this stuff.

Eww.
Groce.

Eww.

God's own little prancing unicorn over here. Can wash his hair with water alone. Meanwhile if I go two days without my hands feel like bleh when I run them through my hair, and at 4 days dandruff starts to come back.
Fuckin gimme a break.

dandruff = dry scalp

use a good moisturizing conditioner and do a weekly leave in treatment to get some moisture to your poor dry and thirsty scalp

I've never used deodorant.

giphy.gif

Eww.
Groce.

Eww.

Fuckin gimme a break.
My hair is zero percent greasy and I work out (sweat a lot) every day. Sorry bout ya!

In fact, you saw it when we met up.

My husband barely sweats. Goes a couple days in between deodorant all the time.

I on the other hand, sweat enough for 6 people and have to use heavy duty stuff. It’s so unfair.
Thats me. You, not him.

I remember at tech school in the AF we had to march a mile and a half to get from the barracks to the schoolhouse. One week we had to do it in our blues uniforms (the fancy ones)

So soaked in sweat that I barely convinced them to not call an ambulance for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.