Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean... Even having appliances is like a thing here. On the upside my laundry does everything for 90cents a pound and they fold it real nice.
Rentals here generally come with kitchen appliances but you don't get to pick things like color/decor.
They also come with the plumbing and connections for a washer & dryer but not the machines.

Rentals here generally come with kitchen appliances but you don't get to pick things like color/decor.
They also come with the plumbing and connections for a washer & dryer but not the machines.
Yeah same in NY. Here they charge a ton for washer dryer hookups. My one friend lives in a studio for 1600 and still has to use the laundry room. It ain't cheap either it's $2.50 to use a top loader.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Yeah same in NY. Here they charge a ton for washer dryer hookups. My one friend lives in a studio for 1600 and still has to use the laundry room. It ain't cheap either it's $2.50 to use a top loader.
Pretty standard here, more of an expectation not an upcharge. They'll be in a closet somewhere big enough to fit the machines, although some of the newer types are bigger enough they might not fit some older places.
If it has a garage they'll be out there. No real freeze concerns down here, mostly.

• Gravy
Reactions: ZRH

Man this dude must've taken out a mortgage on that. Last time I even saw one in 2008ish it was 23k plus taxes.

guises

i’ve been assigned on a flight fri-mon but i don’t know where the destination is yet but there are like tons of jets heading to Phoenix for Super Bowl and in praying i get assigned there

giphy.gif

with my luck i get assigned somewhere in Ohio
or worse … Zephyrhills

giphy.gif

but i’m not a senior CFA soooo im guessing these air witches are gonna snag the superbowl flights

• Haha
Reactions: fly
guises

i’ve been assigned on a flight fri-mon but i don’t know where the destination is yet but there are like tons of jets heading to Phoenix for Super Bowl and in praying i get assigned there

giphy.gif

or worse … Zephyrhills

giphy.gif

but i’m not a senior CFA soooo im guessing these air witches are gonna snag the superbowl flights
As if they'd assign top-line attendants like Lupus McSausage-Fingers to important flights like the Super Bowl.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
guises

giphy.gif

or worse … Zephyrhills

giphy.gif

Good news! Helix is flying to Hamilton for a concert that they're doing with Honeymoon Suite and Trooper. Or maybe it was Chilliwack, I can't remember. Anyway they need a flight attendant!

Remember to say "R" and pump your fist every time the old guys ask you to give them an R.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Status
Not open for further replies.