Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a VERY real looking false invoice from coinbase > paypal demanding 500 bucks. I actually still cant figure out how its fake.

It doesnt show up in the coinbase, or paypay accounts, but the email looks 100% legit.

Got a VERY real looking false invoice from coinbase > paypal demanding 500 bucks. I actually still cant figure out how its fake.

It doesnt show up in the coinbase, or paypay accounts, but the email looks 100% legit.
Look up scambait tools. You can fake invoices really well. Yesterday I sent a super fake venmo invoice for... reasons. Western union, paypal, cashapp, zelle, there's apps for faking them, some will even put in false transactions.

Hey man! Sup
I’ve had a fantastic year. I made a friend in real life, started going to the gym, realized I’ve been depressed my whole life, started taking antidepressants, got a therapist, painted my fingernails, pierced my ears, and decided I don’t care to have a gender. How have you been?

I’ve had a fantastic year. I made a friend in real life, started going to the gym, realized I’ve been depressed my whole life, started taking antidepressants, got a therapist, painted my fingernails, pierced my ears, and decided I don’t care to have a gender. How have you been?
Good for you! Hope your journey to mental health and stability continues!

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
I had my first suicidal ideation at 8yo, woohoo bad brain!

• Sad
Reactions: OOD
f72713aa079f4361f306af2323b0b928.jpg

i remember years ago when i used to go to miami, the mission was to find the best clubs, the best cocaine, MDMA and the cutest dresses.. now i’m trying to find the closest trader joe’s to buy this shit to stuff in my suitcase
Canada ran out of spices?

jesus christ dont you have kids to take care of

Status
Not open for further replies.