Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It actually costs the same as an apartment. Here. It's not a great hotel.
im picturing the hotels on 198 that sell by the weekly rate, or the ones on the main drag in laurel.

but hey, its a roof.

Fuck man, I drove by one of those in the early AM a bit back, and there was like 35 kids getting picked up by a school bus right outside the garden inn there on 198. Thats no place for kids or families :( people are getting really hard off.

im picturing the hotels on 198 that sell by the weekly rate, or the ones on the main drag in laurel.

but hey, its a roof.

Fuck man, I drove by one of those in the early AM a bit back, and there was like 35 kids getting picked up by a school bus right outside the garden inn there on 198. Thats no place for kids or families :( people are getting really hard off.
Yeah there's a bus that comes to this one. Lotta families here. Some lady told me bmore is giving out vouchers to stay here.

I mean it isn't terrible. It's def better than the ones on rt 1 or the red roofs I worked at but there's just no apartments that people can afford.

There's a 50s style place down the road that's kinda hidden which is super nice. Thing is contractors book it for months at a time.

But its not a fake invoice. The email came from Paypal itself.
Anyone can send one tho right? That's how zelle works. I haven't used PayPal, well I mean I haven't used it for business in awhile.

Lotta people tip me on venmo... which is weird but.

take it as a compliment. Happened to me a few times in my life when I was younger when the whole gay thing was far less acceptable.

No need for him to be apologetic.
I had mentioned early in the conversation I had a gf. It's hard to convey the entirety of an hour long conversation you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.