Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell if its from Mortal Kombat or the first Matrix movie, leaning towards the latter i think.

Thnx. I thought I might've recognized a little snippet of it from somewhere way back in the memory banks but no idea where.

Saw the first Matrix.
Probably heard the kids playing Mortal Kombat in the other room a long time ago.

I've had mad chapped lips for like a week to the point where I've got several bloody spots. What do?

Steer clear of scabby chicks?

#1 is stay hydrated. You don't always feel thirsty when it's cool or low humidity but drink anyway.

Plain ol' Vaseline works better/last longer than other lip balm.

If you really want the good stuff go to the farm/ag store and get the stuff dairy farmers use for chapped cow tits.

I'm not kidding. Can't remember the name of it but they'll know what you're looking for. Best shit on the market that stuff.

I've had mad chapped lips for like a week to the point where I've got several bloody spots. What do?
Like hips said, more water, some kind of grease(olive oil usually for me). No Blistex - it like many other has ingredients that make your lips soft by breaking down tissue, so you're hooked on that shit forever. You been congested? SOmetimes more mouth-breathing than usual can make the lips dry. *That was not a dig, although FAF imo.

They must've put that shitty music on there to hide it's screams.
According to the owner, the chickens don't seem to mind. The arms are on a thin piece of wire and just dropped over the head. I had two thoughts for fun: arms off a HULK doll of the right size and/or give them a helmet of a football player bobblehead of the right size. *I was really thinking boxing helmet but that's asking a bit much.:rolleyes::p

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer
121° in Los Angeles yesterday.

WTF

Plus, I’m getting a little tired of the smell of forest fires every year.

Carmex?

Not the used car place.

No, not any names you'd recognize from a people store. Probably stronger or different as it's not sold for humans.

"Bag balm" rings a bell. Don't know if that's an actual brand name or just a general name for the product.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Badger balm?

Possibly?
It's been a long time.
May not even be the same brand names or companies as it was 30-35 years ago but there will be some equivalent product and it will be more potent/effective than typical Chapstick or whatever.

Okay so an NFL question please because this draft business still makes no sense to me. If you draft someone and they're yours then what's your imperative to give them a contract for say 15mil when you could just offer them 10mill when they're your player anyway? What's the rules and rationale to this stuff?

Okay so an NFL question please because this draft business still makes no sense to me. If you draft someone and they're yours then what's your imperative to give them a contract for say 15mil when you could just offer them 10mill when they're your player anyway? What's the rules and rationale to this stuff?

Rookie salary cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.