Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that then 100% focus of Cannondale and Trek Hybid/Urban. Think of them like the Acura of bikes. A luxury and quality compared to a normal ford or Honda but no fully to the level of say a Porche or Land Rover. And not even close to a super high end.
im a super impulsive person and i dont wanna spend $87572356275 if im gonna hit it and quit it.
CEO said to start moderate instead of high end

Trek, Cannondale, Specialized, Fuji, Salsa, Surly, Bianchi (Italian sex), Co-op (REI)

All very good manufacturers that should have bikes like you're looking for @Maureen.

Most will be aluminum framed, but a good steel frame is more comfortable for like a half kg extra weight which won't really mean anything on bike paths or around town.

Buy the right frame size and have somebody who knows what they're doing do the assembly.
ill have them assemble it no?

im a super impulsive person and i dont wanna spend $87572356275 if im gonna hit it and quit it.
CEO said to start moderate instead of high end

He's smart. You need enough quality you don't lose interest trying to manage some piece of junk but it's dumb to start at the high end of anything.

ill have them assemble it no?
If you get it from a shop yes. Are they open? If you get it shipped it will need a few parts bolted together and some fine tuning which will make all the difference to your enjoyment.
this is exactly it.
im gonna ride lots with little Apple so I was comfort for us.
OMG IM SOOOO EXCITED
Do as the Dutch do if comfort is your priority:
b260cb5c07cdc5a468c7c5beeb162114.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Status
Not open for further replies.