Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
babe, i’m in canada and justin trudeau loves us, i can afford 3 bikes thanks to coronassss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you’re serious about getting a bike look at Cannondale. Super nice bikes for someone who wants to occasionally ride on some nice. Really light and high quality. They won’t be the 3k road bikes but you can get a good set up from 500-1200k. They make it so you enjoy riding. If you buy some super cheap thing you’ll hate it and give it up right away. I have a Trek but the rest of my house is all on Cannondale. And when I’m due for a new one I’ll get one as well. Www.cannondale.com.

If you’re serious about getting a bike look at Cannondale. Super nice bikes for someone who wants to occasionally ride on some nice. Really light and high quality. They won’t be the 3k road bikes but you can get a good set up from 500-800 easy. They make it so you enjoy riding. If you buy some super cheap thing you’ll hate it and give it up right away. I have a Trek but the rest of my house is all on Cannondale. And when I’m due for a new one I’ll get one as well. Www.cannondale.com.

thanks for this
i’ll look into it
the prob is that EVERYTHING is closed and i need to physically see and feel the bike before i buy it.
so i don’t know how this will work

i want a starter bike, the comfort, leisure ones to go on the cemented bike trails. nothing like the rugged trek bikes .. noooo

maybe something with a basket so i can put apple in there
OMG HOW CUTE

thanks for this
i’ll look into it
the prob is that EVERYTHING is closed and i need to physically see and feel the bike before i buy it.
so i don’t know how this will work

i want a starter bike, the comfort, leisure ones to go on the cemented bike trails. nothing like the rugged trek bikes .. noooo

maybe something with a basket so i can put apple in there
OMG HOW CUTE

No most of the mid to higher end offer what’s called a hybrid bike. Which is a mix of a road bike and a mountain bike. So think of it as an urban bike. Something to tool around the neighborhood and concrete trails. And light dirt trails if needed. Really the only thing you need to decide is the height. You can find a height calculator online easy for bikes. Because most adult frames are one size. Outside of that you adjust the seat height yourself at home.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
No most of the mid to higher end offer what’s called a hybrid bike. Which is a mix of a road bike and a mountain bike. So think of it as an urban bike. Something to tool around the neighborhood and concrete trails. And light dirt trails if needed. Really the only thing you need to decide is the height. You can find a height calculator online easy for bikes. Because most adult frames are one size. Outside of that you adjust the seat height yourself at home.

yesss hybrid bike that’s what we were looking at!
my mom said to me in our video call today: GET ONE AT WALMART

omg this is gonna be me except a phatter booty, blonde hair and tanned skin with a chihuahua

37bd229c331f656de533199ea9493695.jpg

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: Josh and nukes
hybrid is the way to go for a casual user.

• Gravy
Reactions: Floptical
i’m excited! i live in a really nice suburb with lots of neat trails
i cant run anytime soon til dr says it’s ok and my gym is closed and this is something i can do with kiko

Given that then 100% focus of Cannondale and Trek Hybid/Urban. Think of them like the Acura of bikes. A luxury and quality compared to a normal ford or Honda but no fully to the level of say a Porche or Land Rover. And not even close to a super high end.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
yesss hybrid bike that’s what we were looking at!
my mom said to me in our video call today: GET ONE AT WALMART

omg this is gonna be me except a phatter booty, blonde hair and tanned skin with a chihuahua

37bd229c331f656de533199ea9493695.jpg

You're not blonde.

I have a Trek. I didn't pay anything for it, got it as part of a deal so to speak. It's an obviously higher quality bike than your typical big box store stuff, like not by a little bit. I don't know what one would cost new (I assume there's many different models, etc.) but you can feel the quality in it, and it's most likely more than I'd give for something that didn't have an engine

Describing it as an Acura/Lexus/Infiniti is pretty right on.

Trek, Cannondale, Specialized, Fuji, Salsa, Surly, Bianchi (Italian sex), Co-op (REI)

All very good manufacturers that should have bikes like you're looking for @Maureen.

Most will be aluminum framed, but a good steel frame is more comfortable for like a half kg extra weight which won't really mean anything on bike paths or around town.

Buy the right frame size and have somebody who knows what they're doing do the assembly.

I got a hybrid, couldnt afford a Trek so got a second hand Carrera off facefuck, its really good on trails. Also I put star plastic clippy things on the spokes so its the tits. Its too heavy for road cycling really though. Think carefully about where youll actually be riding this thing. A friend of mine is a pro trekker and shes sponsored by Shimano bikes and she flies to Canada to do trails from time to time so honorary mention for them as well as the obvious Trek brand.

Hybrids are fine if the boys are wannabe racers but if you're just gonna cruise around maybe find something more upright for comfort.
Truth. When I cycle to work I wish I had a lighter bike, it would speed me up tons. When Im going round dirt tracks or down inclines in the forest Im glad for my heavy ass mountain bike, but if your trails are super mild and you'll cycle on the street half the time thrn go for more of a thin, lightweight road bike every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.