Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man. I'm kind of at peace with the sadness but it still comes in waves. My tattoo helped and our house is full of paintings and photos of him etc. He was a special part of my soul :)

My "home studio" haha hehe.
Is covered in pictures of him.

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
It’s been cooler and we’ve had way more cloudy days than normal this winter. I’m ready for it to all go away and the sun to shine do I’m not freezing anymore.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
What a weird winter so far in my part of Maine. Haven't really had any big snow storms up here yet this season. Has rained a few times this winter, a couple of minor ice storms, etc. Last weekend it was mid 50F and most of the snow melted. Since then 2 small snow storms left a little bit of snow. Last two days have been brutally cold (-3F this morning). Now it is snowing again. This storm might drop more snow than the last two. Really can't complain. Last winter I already had like 2ft of snow on the ground here.

this is EXACTLY how it’s been in Toronto

Sent from my Tapacaca bitchezzz

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
I want to get my oldest boy into building go karts and stuff but I know nothing. Where do I start?
Get him a flux core welder, and turn him loose. There'll be things you need to get to make things easier for him, but I'd start with a .035" flux core welder like the WeldPak HD (buy it used), a set of tin snips, and a hacksaw, and see what happens.

Maybe check out his designs and make sure they won't collapse in on themselves before he rides around in it ;)

Alternately, there are usually courses on welding at the local community colleges that are worthwhile, and you won't have to buy any tools first.

I want to get my oldest boy into building go karts and stuff but I know nothing. Where do I start?
You can usually find a non-running frame on craigslist for $100 or so. I'd probably start there as at that point you, or more accurately your boy, can look at it and say "what does this need?" For me and my friends, once there is a frame, or body the excitement comes pretty quickly after.

Harbor Freight 6HP engine is about $150, and there are a couple go kart forums for specifics.
Let me dig and I'll get back to you.

we've been getting snow every fucking weekend here in WI which has made it hard to do things like get groceries or get anything done on the house :( but winter won't last forever so that's cool.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and wetwillie
You can usually find a non-running frame on craigslist for $100 or so. I'd probably start there as at that point you, or more accurately your boy, can look at it and say "what does this need?" For me and my friends, once there is a frame, or body the excitement comes pretty quickly after.

Harbor Freight 6HP engine is about $150, and there are a couple go kart forums for specifics.
Let me dig and I'll get back to you.
@kiwis, remind me of his age?
Also, are you interested in getting him into racing, or just riding around being a hooligan?

Status
Not open for further replies.