Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

Let's make this clear, I'm not getting better. No transplant means I die so not pass go, do not collect $200

I'm not an idiot. I'm aware it's ,la super weird situation. No one needs enemies with friends like you. Cut her off from what, chilling at the hospital? Jesus.
Well, hanging out with drunks and druggies will help insure you get a transplant

Let's make this clear, I'm not getting better. No transplant means I die so not pass go, do not collect $200

I'm not an idiot. I'm aware it's ,la super weird situation. No one needs enemies with friends like you. Cut her off from what, chilling at the hospital? Jesus.
All we can go by is the information you post, which was your sorta-gf was drunk and her uncle beat her up. No sane person is going to tell you to keep going...

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
All we can go by is the information you post, which was your sorta-gf was drunk and her uncle beat her up. No sane person is going to tell you to keep going...
ZRH also said that she said that ZRH beat her up

ZRH also said that she said that ZRH beat her up
ZRH is the uncle
Say Word Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

• Haha
Reactions: fly
I thought she was drunk when I made the first post cause she downed 6 rum shooters before leaving. She may have been, but like there were no bruises at that time. So we were trying to figure out why she was all cut up. You skim A LOT.

Then I finally found her because she's not listed under her own name. Then I went through all the paperwork the police left and I was rather shocked. I'm also shocked she walked toy house from her neighborhood cause it's like 2 miles of terrible streets and as far as I knew she was just wearing pajamas. So passing out like 100ft from my house makes sense.

I thought she was drunk when I made the first post cause she downed 6 rum shooters before leaving. She may have been, but like there were no bruises at that time. So we were trying to figure out why she was all cut up. You skim A LOT.

Then I finally found her because she's not listed under her own name. Then I went through all the paperwork the police left and I was rather shocked. I'm also shocked she walked toy house from her neighborhood cause it's like 2 miles of terrible streets and as far as I knew she was just wearing pajamas. So passing out like 100ft from my house makes sense.
This Is Fine GIF

I’m losing all of my drinking buddies with the move in two weeks.

Will have to join a yacht club or golf course or something since there’s no office to go to anymore.

In any case, soaking up some of my last Nashville beer tonight, Black Abbey Rose - their take on a Belgian ale, I like it, could be aged longer.

Spending most of next week in Atlanta, 11th street pub there is a perfect dive bar.

• Gravy
I’m losing all of my drinking buddies with the move in two weeks.

Will have to join a yacht club or golf course or something since there’s no office to go to anymore.

In any case, soaking up some of my last Nashville beer tonight, Black Abbey Rose - their take on a Belgian ale, I like it, could be aged longer.

Spending most of next week in Atlanta, 11th street pub there is a perfect dive bar.
Dining club++ Im sure there is at least one in atlanta

I prepared a shot of Knob Creek whiskey the other day that I squirted a bunch of easy cheese into, in order to offend my son. It changed my life for the worse.

Last edited:
  • Haha