Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

Found her! Apparently she wasn't drunk so no longer thread appropriate. Her uncle beat the shit out of her.

Found her! Apparently she wasn't drunk so no longer thread appropriate. Her uncle beat the shit out of her.
her uncle:
walk pimp GIF

• Haha
Reactions: fly
She's so drunk she had to go the ER and her uncle supposedly beat her. WTF R U DOIN? Don't you have enough troubles without borrowing other peoples?
I thought she was drunk. That's my bad. I've known her for almost four years. I'm really not the sort to be like "well this is too crazy for me" you guys I can't even keep up. First thing I'm "faking" everything, now I have too many problems to chill w/ my friend.

I never had any visitors in the hospital for over a year. She is the only one who ever came and hung out

What is serious is that you can't recognize a fucked up situation and so you stay in them. Cut her ass off, get out of there, work on getting yourself healthy, then find some chick to bone
Let's make this clear, I'm not getting better. No transplant means I die so not pass go, do not collect $200

I'm not an idiot. I'm aware it's ,la super weird situation. No one needs enemies with friends like you. Cut her off from what, chilling at the hospital? Jesus.