Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

Carys making fun of us for drinking craft beers a few years ago. "Give me a real beer"

Now drinks more craft beer than us today.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
I still don't drink shit stupid beer. You can call it what you want. Beer is beer. Beer does not involve grapefruits and kiwis.
I'll drink just about anything with alcohol in it but if it's got fruit in it I'd much rather the alcohol come from spirits. OTOH if I was brewing as a hobby I might try weird stuff just for the fun of it.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I still don't drink shit stupid beer. You can call it what you want. Beer is beer. Beer does not involve grapefruits and kiwis.
Had one of these today. After the day I had pulling wild rose roots from our future vegetable garden, it was real fuckin' good.

Think I'll go get some more, especially since there's grapefruit in it and it pisses off beer snobs.

fakudory.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and OOD
After working up a sweet I don't really care for much but ice cold pisswater. Plus one for a mid-day shower beer.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Well shit we're down to one mini keg left now despite two deliveries coming in on Thursday. I must attend to this when I wake up.
That's a dangerously low amount of essential provisions.

The bastard postie just woke us up at 6.50am with a new brewdog delivery. Doesn't he know we were up tip midnight drinking strong brewdog beers? What a dick
What in the fuck. At least you have breakfast beer.