Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

It will now combine our keezer and cold storage (should hold around 10 kegs). And I won't have to have a wooden collar around the damn thing anymore that grows shit cause of the humidity. And since it's upright, it saves a ton of space.

Yeah. I recall you linking to something about that.

We have the upright freezer that was in the example.

Yeah. I recall you linking to something about that.

We have the upright freezer that was in the example.
Yeah, probably not a big deal for you since you keep yours inside-ish. That collar just doesn't work in the Florida humidity that we get 10 months out of the year.

edit: FWIW, it will look similar to this (and give us the option of adding a nitro tap).

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Valve1138
Yeah, probably not a big deal for you since you keep yours inside-ish. That collar just doesn't work in the Florida humidity that we get 10 months out of the year.

edit: FWIW, it will look similar to this (and give us the option of adding a nitro tap).

We also use the freezer. If we didn’t I would have stolen it for beer stuff already.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
OMG THINGS ARE CHANGING
Old people love to freak out over things changing. How we fondly look back on how things were better 'back in my day'... but in all actuality, it's gotten better, we just like to wear rose colored glasses when experiencing nostalgia.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer