Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

She doesnt even cook?? Oh man you got hosed in this deal
Oh, she's a decent cook but see, cooking gets me out of the real women's work of cleaning the bathrooms, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping - and washing all the dishes I make so they don't pile up. There is a method to my madness.
I keep ending up being the cook. First when my mom had a bad car wreck when I was 15 - all the fucking cooking for 4 of us. Ditto with me being a single parent twice. hmm, maybe God has a method to his/her madness.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Oh, she's a decent cook but see, cooking gets me out of the real women's work of cleaning the bathrooms, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping - and washing all the dishes I make so they don't pile up. There is a method to my madness.
I keep ending up being the cook. First when my mom had a bad car wreck when I was 15 - all the fucking cooking for 4 of us. Ditto with me being a single parent twice. hmm, maybe God has a method to his/her madness.
Oh I totally agree. Pick your battles. I'll be making fajitas very shortly.

:lol:

hSGRtJe.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: gee and wetwillie
We have some friends who regularly bring over a new bottle of liquor. Even if we've only had a single drink out of it, they leave it. I know that you're supposed to, but I wish they wouldn't. Last time they left Fernet though. :barf:

I got two or threes bottles of booze for my birthday. Might take me till me 50th to get through them.