Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

@flapril

Went to Bullfrog Creek Brewererery. Pretty good beers. Had an Imperial Kolsch and Light Lager that will be good in two months when it is hot as fuck out. Other beers from local places. Kind of quaint, but nice.

my favourite local brewery has decided to hop into the gin game with an expansion distillery, and the cannabis game with some infused beverages.

lucky for them, I love both gin and cannabis.

currently drinking a g&t because it's a nice day and i have no beer.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and wetwillie
We have the adults BYOB to family get-2-gathers. Apparently someone took one of the autistic dudes beers on Easter at our place and he was raising cain on FB and accused someone else of doing it. Oy Vay. 1 beer. He left with 2 still unopened. Fucking crybaby.

We have the adults BYOB to family get-2-gathers. Apparently someone took one of the autistic dudes beers on Easter at our place and he was raising cain on FB and accused someone else of doing it. Oy Vay. 1 beer. He left with 2 still unopened. Fucking crybaby.
Yeah but if he's really autistic he has no choice about that behavior. It's like obsessive compulsive syndrome built into the brain circuitry itself.

No(gotta ELI5 for the autistic Canadian) - everybody brought their own and was not expected to leave any. I don't like half the shit them folks drink.
Listen you, adults leave whatever they brought for the host whether he or she likes their shit or not. We're trying to have a civilization here ffs

man up, sugar britches
Waht?!

Look, I fixed a turkey, a ham, garlic mashed taters from real spuds,etc. and all sorts of fixxins, besides busting my ass most of Saturday doing various honey-do crap. And a large carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. Not like I was gonna share my Maker's Mark with them. I never worry about them stealing my Michelob.

Waht?!

Look, I fixed a turkey, a ham, garlic mashed taters from real spuds,etc. and all sorts of fixxins, besides busting my ass most of Saturday doing various honey-do crap. And a large carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. Not like I was gonna share my Maker's Mark with them. I never worry about them stealing my Michelob.
i said man up, those are all laydees' jobs

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes