Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

Says the guy who thinks dogs are trash because his cat is deaf.

Says the dude who clearly doesn't understand sarcasm.

Let's see what else you can shit on today. It's early, you've only shit on something someone else likes once today, you are well under your normal 4 times a day limit.

You guys that buy booze and leave it capped kind of freak me out a little bit.

Drink that shit until you can’t stand up any more, you big pussies. Then throw the empty into your neighbor’s yard like a good American.

• Gravy
Reactions: gee and OOD

Drink that shit until you can’t stand up any more, you big pussies. Then throw the empty into your neighbor’s yard like a good American.

We're not dealing with typical american piss beer here. We're talking about bourbon. There are rules. Established rules. Not the kind of things inbred rednecks do with Jim Beam or Jack Daniels, but the type of thing a cultured human will do with a more cultured and refined bourbon not meant for the lips of the proletariat .

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant

You're dealing with a different kind of person here. The kind that buy concert tickets to resell on stubhub or limited edition lego sets to resell on ebay.

Buying things just to enjoy is a foreign concept.

Well shit

the other half of their warehouse now collapsed.

18000 barrels affected.

This isn't making America great again.

@APRIL @fly time to stock up on 1792.

180705030550-barton-1792-bourbon-collapse-02-exlarge-169.jpg

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/05/us/bourbon-warehouse-collapse/index.html
We were doing shots of the Full Proof and I actually said, "I'm going to be pissed if I can't find this stuff again."

MOTHERFUCKER

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Duke