Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

I've done beer exchange with a handful of you. But I'm interested to see if any of you folks who hit the actual brewery or tap rooms would grab a sticker for me. I can exchange beer for them or local stickers from here.
I'll keep this in mind and collect whatever stickers I find. :)

May have a few already we can send you.

• Gravy
Reactions: Floptical
There's a good Italian restaurant/pizza place near me that does some good brewing. Our jazz band plays there sometimes, and it's one of the few times I don't mind part of the $$$ to be in product.

Running the gf's dog daycare while she's out with some friends from home. Two fucking NS duck tollers and an ACD here causing a ruckus.

And I've soon got some classy fucking thin haired purebred expensive thing coming with owners that are demanding to see the house to "see the conditions" that their precious dog will be staying in. I should post some snippets of the 6 page PDF they sent me explaining everything from the dog's name to the bowel movement frequency of the dog.

Got a bottle of 7up here with some gin added to it, that'll take the edge off the day.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Running the gf's dog daycare while she's out with some friends from home. Two fucking NS duck tollers and an ACD here causing a ruckus.

And I've soon got some classy fucking thin haired purebred expensive thing coming with owners that are demanding to see the house to "see the conditions" that their precious dog will be staying in. I should post some snippets of the 6 page PDF they sent me explaining everything from the dog's name to the bowel movement frequency of the dog.

Got a bottle of 7up here with some gin added to it, that'll take the edge off the day.

Oh wow.

An ACD by itself is enough ruckus for me.