Adventures with sleeping pills

I got ~2.5 last night. I was so tired that I was squinting and had one eye closed to make out letters on the keyboard to type goodnight to d. Yet I was wide awake by 3am. :rolleyes:

You need to take more long car trips. I swear, on the way back from atlanta you were only awake long enough to eat. As soon as you swallowed the last bite you were out again.

You need to take more long car trips. I swear, on the way back from atlanta you were only awake long enough to eat. As soon as you swallowed the last bite you were out again.

spange.gif

Maybe it isn't sleeping pills you need, but a CPAP machine for sleep apnea.

Talk to your doctor about a sleep test called a sleep study.

I had one done once. I had to go to sleep overnight at the hospital with all these wires hooked to me and a video camera recording me sleep. They woke me up at 6 am and kicked me out.

lewls. I sleep like a baby. That is, until my snoring prompts JJ to punch me in the kidney and tell me to roll over.

I had a deviated septum fixed and my tonsils removed to help with my snoring to make my wife happy. I still snore but told her I've had enough stuff done and to go buy ear plugs.

My son snores worse than any of us.

I had one done once. I had to go to sleep overnight at the hospital with all these wires hooked to me and a video camera recording me sleep. They woke me up at 6 am and kicked me out.

pish posh, i'm so weird they let me stay the next day too

I had a deviated septum fixed and my tonsils removed to help with my snoring to make my wife happy. I still snore but told her I've had enough stuff done and to go buy ear plugs.

My son snores worse than any of us.

Just quit breathing at night, sheesh... when will you men learn to be more considerate.