Adventures with sleeping pills

What? I don't sleep all the time. I have had insomnia since my freshman year of high school. It takes me 30-60 minutes to fall asleep and then I wake up like 4 or 5 times a night. I probably wouldn't be so tired all the time if I actually got a good nights sleep.

I've been sleeping for the past week because the doc gave me pills for my arm. :)

At the risk of offering actual advice, there's two things that I've found to work for insomnia. Exercise more (read: at all) and cut back on the caffiene. It could be that you're already some sort of gym nut, but most folks end up taking way more caffiene than they think during the course of the day.

Well all I can say is be careful. My friend Jason had horrible insomnia and I think that's how he picked up his opiate habit that lead to his death.

Jesus thats a downer.

Ambien leaves you with no hangover and a good nights sleep. As long as you GO to sleep you won't have any problems. Don't take it after a long night of drinking or you'll end up posting shit like Shawn has.

At the risk of offering actual advice, there's two things that I've found to work for insomnia. Exercise more (read: at all) and cut back on the caffiene. It could be that you're already some sort of gym nut, but most folks end up taking way more caffiene than they think during the course of the day.

Lol yeah thats me alright, a big gym nut. This is good advice. Things that I've tried at different times and nothing really worked so I laugh in the face of sleep and drink my cola until 9PM and SOMETIMES walk the dog around the block.

That will teach me.

Jesus thats a downer.

Ambien leaves you with no hangover and a good nights sleep. As long as you GO to sleep you won't have any problems. Don't take it after a long night of drinking or you'll end up posting shit like Shawn has.

BWAHHHHHHHHHHh

Yeah its all SHAWN let me tell you :fly: