Adventures with sleeping pills

Dharma1521

Soooo do I look as young as I look?
Apr 5, 2006
Falls Church, VA
Marklar
₥2,197
So my doctor put me on that Roserium (sp?) sleeping pill. You know the one with Abe Lincoln and the groundhog . . . well I took it on Wednesday night and it didn't seem to wear off until late on Thursday. Which this pill isn't supposed to do . . . I was actually so out of it that I had to go out to my car during lunch to take a nap and I missed Fly's dinner last night! Also, I apparently had a long converstation with Floptical that I have no recollection of. So I know that some people in the forum have take ambien, have any of you take this Roserium (sp?) stuff?

dont you sleep all the time? why do you need a pill for it dork?

What? I don't sleep all the time. I have had insomnia since my freshman year of high school. It takes me 30-60 minutes to fall asleep and then I wake up like 4 or 5 times a night. I probably wouldn't be so tired all the time if I actually got a good nights sleep.

I've been sleeping for the past week because the doc gave me pills for my arm. :)

What? I don't sleep all the time. I have had insomnia since my freshman year of high school. It takes me 30-60 minutes to fall asleep and then I wake up like 4 or 5 times a night. I probably wouldn't be so tired all the time if I actually got a good nights sleep.

I've been sleeping for the past week because the doc gave me pills for my arm. :)

Well all I can say is be careful. My friend Jason had horrible insomnia and I think that's how he picked up his opiate habit that lead to his death.