Actor/Actresses you Hate

elpmis said:
tom hanks has been acting a great deal longer than leo too

True. But there still seems to be this new genre of "pretty boys" who can only play high school jocks and have no ability to really act. Okay, so it's with both the boys and girls. Tom Hanks comes more from an era where they really act the part and can play any part well.

kiwi said:
True. But there still seems to be this new genre of "pretty boys" who can only play high school jocks and have no ability to really act. Okay, so it's with both the boys and girls. Tom Hanks comes more from an era where they really act the part and can play any part well.

Except "Big" That movie gets worse every time I see even part of it. :iono:

kiwi said:
well I don't think leonardo can only play high school jocks, but I think I see your point - keep in mind that fans of actors in older generations think the same of hanks when compared to say sir laurence olivie

it's all relative

leo can act, back off

elpmis said:
well I don't think leonardo can only play high school jocks, but I think I see your point - keep in mind that fans of actors in older generations think the same of hanks when compared to say sir laurence olivie

it's all relative

leo can act, back off

Leo is definitely getting better and I can see him playing some great roles in the future. He is a step out of the high school jocks category.

I'll now leave your one true love alone. Feel free to continue fantasizing about him.:fly:

kiwi said:
I've never seen gangs of new york, but I did like catch me if you can and he did a good job in it. Not as good as Tom Hanks, but Tom Hanks is a real actor.

:fly:
bbv2.jpg

why_ask_why said:

This is funny because I was trying to explain Bosom Buddies to my co-worker and lunch today and he had never heard of it, nor could believe that Tom Hanks had done anything like it.

Drool-Boy said:
Everyone has to start somewhere

I heard a few years ago Hanks wanted to do a reunion thing with the cast of that show, but the other dude ( dunno his name ) refused:p

peter scolari :D

elpmis said:
I think Tom Cruise is strange as a person, but I like him as an actor

I loved Collateral, Risky Business, and Top Gun, and have enjoyed the first two mission impossibles and I'm betting I'll like the third
I liked the first two MI, and War of the Worlds actually.

But for some reason, and I really noticed this in WOTW, his nasally breathing/clicking whatever has really started to grate on me, don't ask me why :iono:

Keanu
Bill Paxton
Helen Hunt
Jodi Foster
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Jim Belushi
Michael Ironsides
Donny Wahlberg
Whoopi Goldberg as Guinan
Robin Williams post 1992
Patrick Swayze
Richard Gere post 1986
The kid who played Mitch in "Dazed and Confused"
Henry Thomas post E.T.
Jim Carrey
Bill Pullman
Campbell Scott
Arnold
Tracey Gold
Hugh Laurie

Someone said Andie MacDowell - does anyone remember that atrocity of a song she called "Pie" that she sang in "Michael" with John Travolta? "My oh my...I love pie..."

Somebody fucking drive a pepper mill into my hate-riddled skull.

I have more but they escape me.