Actor/Actresses you Hate

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I can't believe no one said Paris Hilton

I forking hate that gal!
I made the misteak of going to see her in House of Wax. Wow....
'cause this thread is about actors and actresses :p

Fat Burger said:
He has two facial expressions:

1. The "I Know Something You Don't" - a cocky smile with his head tilted to the side
2. The "You Know Something I Don't" - a puzzled look with his head titled to the side

:lol:

shawndavid said:
Keanu
Bill Paxton
Helen Hunt
Jodi Foster
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Jim Belushi
Michael Ironsides
Donny Wahlberg
Whoopi Goldberg as Guinan
Robin Williams post 1992
Patrick Swayze
Richard Gere post 1986
The kid who played Mitch in "Dazed and Confused"
Henry Thomas post E.T.
Jim Carrey
Bill Pullman
Campbell Scott
Arnold
Tracey Gold
Hugh Laurie

Someone said Andie MacDowell - does anyone remember that atrocity of a song she called "Pie" that she sang in "Michael" with John Travolta? "My oh my...I love pie..."

Somebody fucking drive a pepper mill into my hate-riddled skull.

I have more but they escape me.

tracey gold? BWAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:
leonardo was on that show too...his name was boner :lol:

Arátoeldar said:
Joel Goodsen = Stefen Djordjevic = Lt. Pete 'Maverick' Mitchell = Brian Flanagan = Charlie Babbitt = Ron Kovic = Cole Trickle = Lt. Daniel Kaffee = Ethan Hunt = Jerry Maguire = ex cetera.
hmm at first glance I can tell you right away that ethan hunt is not jerry maguire, and brian flanagan is definitely not goodsen

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I can't believe no one said Paris Hilton

I forking hate that gal!
I made the misteak of going to see her in House of Wax. Wow....

For the sake of this thread, I don't think she should count. She's more a celeb, famous for nothing, than an actress. Agreed? Other than that, I can certainly say if I could the rest of my worldly days w/ out seeing her or hearing about her.

KNYTE said:
Sandra Bullock

Wow, I love Sandra Bullock. Every time I see her and that smile, I think of JJ. In fact, that's how I describe her, "JJ… my friend that looks like Sandra Bullock." :D
My anger and seething hatred falls to two who are not in the actor/actress field, but they are worthy of mentioning. I hate Britney, "Oops I dropped my baby again!" Spears. She's grade A tramp material. 'Cause, THAT's the kind of Idol 10 year olds should look up to. I also despise Michel Moore. He’s a huge effing hypocrite.

I don't hate any of them, but I don't love any of them either.

Their actors, they entertain. I don't feel any attachment other than "That was a good performance" like Charlie Sheen is capible of doing in every single movie he touches.

That man is supreme (Except for two and a half men)