Actor/Actresses you Hate

lemon_fresh

Half-staff Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥5
Lost - the show. I want Michael to die
Ever since the HBO series Oz, I've hated this man. He's played by actor Harold Perrineau Jr.

For some reason I can't stand to look at his face or hear his voice. Usually it takes a while for some actor/actress to make to my "list". But for this guy, the first time I saw him on OZ, I hated him. Now I rmember, it was in "Romeo & Juliet" that he first reared his face and the hate began.

Now for content:
What other actor and actresses do you hate/despise?

Last edited:
Sandra Bullock
The gimp from Prison Break that has the exact same "look how intense I am" look on his face in every single episode, magazine cover, and photo of him.

Last edited:
omg he was Mercutio! :lol: I didn't recognize him

I don't like Sarah Jessica Parker. I also prefer to avoid Jennifer Lopez movies except for Selena which I've seen far too many times. I'm not a fan of Hugh Grant and I could gladly go the rest of my life without ever seeing Paul Walker or Tyrese on screen ever again.

KNYTE said:
Sandra Bullock
I wish I could agree with you but I've had a teenage crush on her since Demolition Man and Love Potion #9. I'll watch just about anything with her in it. :(

April23 said:
The dude is a douchebag, and would be cute if he didn't have that huge ego. cockiness is ugly.
Yah. He plays a good ego and gets cast into alot of that type of role... of which his good looks help out but, have you seen him in Snatch? Sleepers? The Mexican? A River Runs Through It? Spy Game? Meet Joe Black? He doesn't have to play mr. egomaniacal in those movies

I really think Brad Pitt is one of the better male actors today without an oscar - good looking or not

elpmis said:
Yah. He plays a good ego and gets cast into alot of that type of role... of which his good looks help out but, have you seen him in Snatch? Sleepers? The Mexican? A River Runs Through It? Spy Game? Meet Joe Black? He doesn't have to play mr. egomaniacal in those movies

I really think Brad Pitt is one of the better male actors today without an oscar - good looking or not

I don't disagree, he's an awesome actor... but he sucks as a person.

April23 said:
I don't disagree, he's an awesome actor... but he sucks as a person.
I can't say I know of him too much as a person

Hooker Face Slut hates him for what he did to Jennifer Aniston though, she reads all those celebrity mags and knows that ish

Ellen Degenerous or however its spelled...

I absolutely hate her with a passion, not because of her sexual choice but because of her lack of talent...

and Dr Phil, hes a fawkstick

elpmis said:
I can't say I know of him too much as a person

Hooker Face Slut hates him for what he did to Jennifer Aniston though, she reads all those celebrity mags and knows that ish

Well that was pretty horrible... meh. He just follows Jolie around the world acting like her side-kick while she saves it.