Absinthe

yeah. From what I've read, tea is faster acting, and doesn't have the horrific depressive comedown that eating them does. It also negates the god awful taste of them.

Crumble them up, boil it up, dip the bag, chug it down. Don't worry about the slime at the bottom. It's only gross for a minute. ;)

7gs will send two of you on your merry way. Just have a good babysitter. A real good one. One you trust and won't fuck with you.

Since it just recently became legal in the US, I'd be willing to bet whatever you saw prolly wasn't absinthe, unless your friends did a lot of international traveling.

he was straight from greece. and yes, he did a lot of traveling. :fly:

I went to a braves game on tea with a buddy when I was like 20. we got too antsy having to sit there and left after like 3 innings :lol:

real-super-mario-story-big.jpg

You would get along with my sister very well. I wonder what the difference is between the alcohol you drink and the other drugs some people consume.

Booze has the most exquisite flavour. :drool:

Weed just stinks, I can't imagine it tastes good either.

I don't see any other drug either tasting good, smelling good, or not leaving you with some sort of terrible after-effect.

I don't even take the painkillers that have been prescribed to me for various things, don't like how they feel, they just go in the trash. I'd rather have the pain than a floaty disconnected feeling and dizziness.

Booze has the most exquisite flavour. :drool:

Weed just stinks, I can't imagine it tastes good either.

I don't see any other drug either tasting good, smelling good, or not leaving you with some sort of terrible after-effect.

I don't even take the painkillers that have been prescribed to me for various things, don't like how they feel, they just go in the trash. I'd rather have the pain than a floaty disconnected feeling and dizziness.

Oh, and alcohol doesn't have terrible after-effects?

I agree with you on many points though. Why do something if you don't like the way it makes you feel? I don't like how alcohol makes me feel. I don't like the way it tastes. I don't like the hangover. I hate pain killers. I feel worse taking them than I do with the pain. The thing is, it's all opinion. Everyone is different.

I agree with Eileen. Again.

Alcohol is bad for you mmmkay? The occassional recreational drug does MuCh less harm.

Oh, and alcohol doesn't have terrible after-effects?

I agree with you on many points though. Why do something if you don't like the way it makes you feel? I don't like how alcohol makes me feel. I don't like the way it tastes. I don't like the hangover. I hate pain killers. I feel worse taking them than I do with the pain. The thing is, it's all opinion. Everyone is different.
I haven't had a hangover in over a year.

I agree with Eileen. Again.

Alcohol is bad for you mmmkay? The occassional recreational drug does MuCh less harm.

Alcohol is bad for you if you go too far.

"recreational" drugs? Just as bad as HFCS and other synthetic crap.

You're putting a LOT of faith into someone who makes this junk in their basement not to screw anything up.

With the exception of the naturally growing substances, that is.