Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that is some good shit.

Does it cover suspension as well?
Everything but the corrosion warranty is expired on my car. Powertrain was 5Y/100K, rest of the car was 3Y/60K. Corrosion is 12Y/unlimited but only covers a few things, I still have to get my rocker panels and other things touched up.

Everything but the corrosion warranty is expired on my car. Powertrain was 5Y/100K, rest of the car was 3Y/60K. Corrosion is 12Y/unlimited but only covers a few things, I still have to get my rocker panels and other things touched up.
What I meant was I have seen some severely corroded suspension and brake lines from northern cars, so I was wondering if those were covered as well.

What I meant was I have seen some severely corroded suspension and brake lines from northern cars, so I was wondering if those were covered as well.
"This warranty covers the cost of all parts and labour needed to repair or replace any sheet metal panels that develop holes from rust or other corrosion. If a hole occurs because of something other than corrosion, this warranty does not apply. Cosmetic or surface corrosion – resulting, for example, from stone chips or scratches in the paint - is not covered."

:lol: probably. That's the price you pay to be so fast and furious.

Yep except every modification and the whole car itself is still cheaper than most cars people like on here. (And holds it value longer)

It is funny though. You lower a BMW, it looks awesome. You lower a Honda, and it's rice.

what's the best way to upgrade the stereo in the '03 sequoia?

does anyone have any experience w/aftermarket stereos? It's been 25yrs since I've done it.
Buy a dash kit, eg:
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-E3t9ry...uoia-In-dash-Receiver-Kit-Gloss-Charcoal.html

And a wiring harness adapter which plugs into your factory stereo wiring harness, eg:
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_120701761/Receiver-Wire-Harness.html?tp=2977

...and an aftermarket stereo. There might be special tools for removing your stereo that you might also need.

Connect the stereo's wiring harness to the wiring harness with heatshrink butt splices, or wrap/solder and heatshrink.

Hey, if you go easy with the body kit and ground effects, I wouldn't mind seeing the build.

Stock USDM
VilslnM.jpg

to stock JDM conversion

HpkP7Ae.jpg

Making it stock JDM is tasteful, IMO.

Just don't put a Type R badge on it, or we'll mock the living shit out of you.

:lol: Well it would be a type R if I actually did convert it. I'm not just doing the body, the transmission, the engine, etc.
Change it to right hand drive and I'll allow the type R sticker ;)

Awesome sounding project. Definitely keep us posted.

Change it to right hand drive and I'll allow the type R sticker ;)

Awesome sounding project. Definitely keep us posted.

That would be too much for me to handle on my own. I don't really have many wrenchheads I know around here.

The ones that do are bimmer fans anyways.

I don't. But I'm not going to go on an atheist forum and post about how I'm Catholic am I?

You guys don't care about Hondas, so why post about it?

Quit playing the victim. :p
I had a Honda. Acura Legend 5spd coupe. Great car.

Status
Not open for further replies.